Velvet x Reader

This is gonna be a cute little Easter one-shot! Dedicated to my girlfriend, NatsuIsMyLife !  Of course I had to do Velvet for this one, she's everyone's favorite bunny! 🐰

Either one of these can be your outfit, you choose!
Also... WARNING: THIS IS YURI!

POV: Reader

I can't stop giggling as I lead my adorable girlfriend to a special place for Easter. "(Y/n)~~, where are you taking me?" Velvet pleads, SO CUUTTTEEE! "If I tell you it won't be a sirprise!" I exclaim in response right before we approach our destination. I un-tie the cloth from around he eyes, beaming with joy as I see her expression. "Ta da~~~~!!!" I shout with glee. "Oh my gosh, (y/n) you did all of this fo me?" My girlfriend asks while blushing lightly.
"Yup! Coco helped me add a bit of flare to it though." I reply with a sheepish grin. Suddenly, I am enveloped in a warm embrace, and I snuggle into it. "You're the best girlfriend ever, you know that?" Velvet asks me. "I know!" I giggle back as we sit down. I had set up a picnic for today and Coco put up some fairy lights and a few Easter decorations to make it look magical.
The two of us dig into our food while snuggling, occasionally feeding eachother a bite of food. It was amazing. After we finished eating we went out to look for little bunny-related things that I also had Coco scatter. She said she'd do all this for me if I bring her to the mall for a girl's day, my treat. This is so worth it though!! I see Velvet leaning over to pick up a small bunny plushie, when I had an awesome idea. As I sneak up behind her, she just picked up the plushie, and I hug her tightly from behind. "Found my bunny!!!" I giggle as Velvet lets out a squeak in suprise like, 'Meep!'.

Best.

Easter.

EVER!!!

This was a short, fluffy one. But I hope you liked it and have a Hoppy Easter!!