"Okay. I understand. "
"Good. Please be safe. "
As soon as they hung up Changbin got out of his room to check on his sister.
"Noona." he called out at her door but no answer.
"Noona? ", he called again and checked the door knob and found it open. He looked inside and nobody was there.
A sudden panic went up his head and he felt his whole body shiver. He started running downstairs towards the living room and still no one.
"Noona! Noona! " he kept calling. He could hear the neighbors dog bark at a distance.
He was so scared he couldn't think straight.
He opened the main door and got outside of the house still calling her sister. He didn't realize it was a bad decision cause the next moment he saw nothing but darkness as a sharp pain strike his head.

Changbin's sister got out of the toilet still wearing her earpiece. "Was Changbin calling me right now? Why so early in the morning? "
She went to Changbin's room to find his door wide open, "Changbin? "
There was noone there. She heard a car start and she ran to the window to see a vehicle in black. Somebody carried something, which seemed like a body, and threw it inside and drive off. She used her full potential just to get shocked when she recognized the scent of one person in the vehicle. It was Changbin's.
"Changbin!! " she shouted panicking and running out if the house.
She didn't know what to do.The vehicle was already miles away.
She got back inside shacking and picked up her phone. She was supposed to call the police but the first person that came to mind at this situation was not them.
She waited impatiently as the call got connected.
"Hello? " a sleepy husky voice asked from the other side.
"Hello! Bang Chan!" she could already feel tears roll down her face with her unsteady voice.
"Noona! What happened? " Chan asked scared.
"Changbin!-"

They started a search patrol for Changbin. Chan informed the police and Changbin's parents, who were in a trauma.

There was a confusion if they should tell the others or not but Han was soon to realize because he was Changbin's best friend. Minho learned from Han and soon everyone was aware within an hour and concerned. Specially Felix. He wasn't able to control his emotions anymore. He was so angry and scared at the same moment.
Seungmin kept comforting and convincing him that it was fine, that everything was going to be alright but Felix couldn't say a word. He started searching for him own his own going everywhere in the city to track his scent.

Changbin woke up feeling dizzy. His head was still in pain. He opened his eyes slowly trying to adjust to the light. His whole body felt stiff. He couldn't move an inch, then realized that he was all tied up with ropes all around his body. His conciouaness was fully back with panic attack. He moved vigorously trying to escape but to no use. He couldn't move an inch. He looked around and it seemed like and abandoned room with dust everywhere and torn and broken material all around.

"Help! " he started screaming in order to get someone's attention but the one's he got wasn't wished for.

The door of the room, ahead him, opened slowly sending shiver down his whole body.
Five men came inside in black suit.
"Well,  well, well. Look who's screaming. " a sinister voice from the man walking ahead everyone with black hair, said.
Changbin gritted his teeth in anger, "What do you want from me? " he screamed in anger.
"Well. I don't want much from you.  Just be the sacrifice here, okay. Because of your father my company got bankrupt and I had to start from the bottom again but again because of your father I can't even rise up from the bottom. This would be a small revenge on him." the smile on the man's face was disgusting.
"Your company got bankrupt because you couldn't handle your company properly. It's not my father's fault." he recognized this man. He had seen him before arguing with his father. He couldn't possibly forget the person who fought with his father in public.

"Shut your fucking mouth you son of a bitch! " the man shouted in anger.
Changbin didn't even flinch. He just kept stared.
The man cleared his throat and got back into his composture.
"You got a bad mouth there boy. " he said in a calmer voice, "You need to be punished. Oh! I just remembered. You are an omega right.." those sentence sent a shiver down Changbin's spine,  'What was he planning to do? ' The knowledge of him being an omega could be very beneficial for them because he knew he was weak and he knew they were Alphas and Betas. "..That expression proves I'm right. " a sinister smile came across his face,  " I wonder of you had found your mate already. Oh! I remember. You didn't because you don't accept him. "
"What the fuck! How do you know about me?" Changbin shouted.
"Well it would be carelessness if you didn't know about your target right. Seo Changbin. "
"What? -" 'He was already planning this?'

"I have an appointment now. I shall leave the rest to my dear brother. He'll be in your care. Make sure you keep him happy. OK. "
The man tapped the shoulder of another man standing on the back. Changbin didn't notice him before but now that he did he wish he didn't existed.

He recognized that guy too. He was also an Alpha but also a mental patient.
The guy with dirty red hair smiled down at Changbin as the others started walking outside closing the door behind.
The guy had his eyes on him the whole time making Changbin nervous.

'What is he thinking?  What is he planning to do? Somebody please help! Help! Am I going to die like this? '
Changbin was scared but he didn't let it show. He stayed calm as the man started walking towards him.

"Oh Changbinnie! I've waited for this for so long.. " the excitement in his voice annoyed Changbin, "You know I've always carved for you. I can finally make you my mate! Yay! "
'Wait-what!?'
Changbin's eyes widened in fear and his face became pale.  He was shacking from head to toe.
"No!  NO! Please no! HELP! HELP! HEL-" Changbin screamed at the top of his lungs moving vigorously trying to escape.
"Shout! Shout more!  I wanna hear the lovely voice when you are crying for help. " he laughed as he got closer to Changbin's face.
"YOU PERVERT! GET AWAY FROM ME! "

The man caressed Changbin's face, "I would've had more fun with you but I'm not allowed to untie you in any way so I'll have to just play along with this. "

-

-----------
So that was chapter 34.
Hope  you enjoyed it and don't forget to vote if you did.
Changbin's in danger so make sure to keep reading to know if he got saved or not.
Remember I'm don't really like a typical story plot so...

Also I wanted a help

Also I wanted a help. I'm so broke right now 😭. Because of financial problems in my family I couldn't even give the entrance exam for the college I wanted to go on.
〒_〒

Someone please help me. Suggest me anything to earn money online because I can't do anything that my parents would go against and they won't allow me to work part-time now but I need money.