Chap 5

Chap 5

Saito’s POV

We sat with uncle’s friend. One thing is bothering me… That Shin kid is staring at me. He has black hair and white eyes. He’s about my age or older. Just by looking at him creeps me out.

“Hey! top taring at taito. It’s batering tim. (Hey! Stop staring at Saito. It’s bothering him.)” Ryuu said with food in his mouth.

“Don’t speak when there’s food in your mouth.” Uncle scolds him.

“I’m not staring at him.” Shin said. “What kind of creatures are you?” he continued.

I was shocked that he was talking it in public. Is he stupid?

“I’m a spell caster. Ryuu’s a vampire and Saito is a demon.” Uncle replied.

Why are they talking about this in public? Uncle said not to talk this stuff in public but his talking about this stuff here.

“He’s a demon yet he has such a weak aura.” Shin said with a smirk.

Damn this guy… he doesn’t need to say that I’m a weak demon. I don’t even wish to be one.

“Shin! Watch what you’ll say.” His father scolds him.

I don’t really like the atmosphere here. It’s getting awkward. We continued to eat. After that they came with us to Uncle’s house. The house was huge. It’s like a mansion. I never knew uncle was this rich. Even Ryuu was shocked seeing the place.

“This place is huge.” Ryuu said.

“You two can pick your room.” Uncle said.

I went upstairs. It was beautiful, the walls, the floor. There are also paintings everywhere.

“Saito! Come here!” Ryuu said while pulling my hand towards a room.

The room was huge! The bed was so soft. It feels so good inside.

“This is my room! Jealous??” Ryuu said.

“Ehh?? I should have this room.” I said.

“Ritsu-san!!! The one who saw the room first is the one who owns it right??!!” he yelled so loud so uncle can hear him.

“Yes!” uncle yell back.

“Fine! I’ll find another room.” I said then went outside the room.

I was able to find another room. It even has a coffin. It was comfy and dark inside. I think it would be fine.

Ritsu’s POV

“You should watch what you’re saying to Saito. You don’t know what has happen to him.” I said.

“Forgive Shin for what he said. He’s just like that.” Kio said.

“Where are his parents anyway? They should be the one taking care of him not you.” Shin said.

“His parents are humans. They don’t know how to take good care of a demon. You should control what your mouth is blabbering.” I said.

“Ehh?” Shin was confused.

“How can that be? His parents are humans and he’s a demon?” Kio said in a puzzled tone.

“His mother came to me and asked me to take him with me. It would be dangerous for him to stay with his family. His relatives in the father side are hunters. His mother is the only one in their family that knows that he’s a demon.” I explained.