chap 2

Chap 2

Note: XXX school= I don't know what should I name it...

"Kaito! Where are you?! *cough* KAITO!!! Can you hear me?!" a voice somewhere

"Nii-san! I'm here!" the child yelled for him to hear. "Nii-san!"

"There you are! Are you okay? You're bleeding!"

"Nii-san it hurts! Something fell on me and it hurts!" he cried.

"There's a large cut on your waist. Don't worry, nii-chan's here. I won't let anything happen to you..."

[Bloodline]

Saito's POV

"ugh... That dream again..." I said.

I look outside. It's night again.

"Uncle, I'm thirsty and hungry..." I whispered to myself...

"Did you already drink it all? I told you to drink little by little. If you continue like that you'll end up starving." he lectured me again.

"I was so thirsty that I drank it all." I muttered.

"You always say that... I won't doubt that one of this days you'll end up dying." he said.

"Uncle... can I go out and hunt? Don't worry. I won't hurt them...I promised. I won't go beyond the boundaries this time." I said.

"How sure are you that you won't go beyond the boundaries? The last time I let you out you end up going to that dangerous place and drank someone's blood. You even got hurt." He said while eyeing me.

"I was just looking for someone there, that's all." I muttered.

"There's some left in the fridge. DON'T drink it all. If you do I'll let you starve to death." He said with a warning stare.

"hay..." I replied.

[Bloodline]

Kaito's POV

"Kaito! Wake up! You're going to be late! Wake up already!"

"Just 5 more minutes mom... 5 minutes..." I said complaining.

"MOM? What are you talking about? You're not home anymore! You're at a dorm, remember! Stupid Kaito! Wake up! It's me Rei!" the voice said.

"Rei? Who's that? Oh... right... okay, okay I'm getting up" I said

"Do it fast! They told me to bring you there early! *blabber blabber blabber*

"This is your uniform anyway." Rei said.

"ahh... thanks." I said.

After getting ready...

"You're done? Good then follow me!" Rei said while taking my hand and started running.

"Hey! Don't pull me like that! You run too fast Rei!" I complained.

"It's you who runs slowly." He muttered.

Finally we arrive at the classroom... Man, my hand hurts.

"Oh you're finally here. I told you to be here early." said the old man with glasses. I think he's the teacher...

"I'm sorry sir." Rei said while bowing down.

"You two enter now and Rei go to your seat." The old man said.

"Hai." Rei said for reply.

"Class you'll have a new classmate. Please introduce yourself." The teacher said.