Chapter 36: "Pssh..puff.. psshh..haaa.."

Start from the beginning

"I missed you.Yeah, that's what i was doing here" i manage to choke out, sounding just like Caroline from Two Broke Girls, when Nicolas arrived in the office when they sneak into his office for the test. 

"Really?" he asked a little skeptic. He can sense the dishonesty in me because of our mate link. I giggle nervously and started to fidget a lot, he notices and moves further into the room locks the door and then stands in front of the desk that's standing between us. 

"uh hu, yep, yes, yeah. yipee di doo." i manage to choke out because i was bundled up with nerves. I sneakily slip the envelope out of the table and into the floor but of course Damien notices it, like the great alpha he is. 

"What was that?" he asked suspiciously looking at me with narrowed eyes. 

"Noth-ing, Nothing." i said stuttered a bit. 

"Are you sure baby?" he asked surprisingly calm and looking at me with a calculated expression, i know that expression so well. That's how he looks at the person that is lying, he's strategizing a plan to 'attack'. 

"Yep, yeah. why do you think i would be here for?" i asked him coolly with a raised eyebrow. But in the inside, i was having an internal battle between myself and well me. 

LIAR!!! LIAR!!! i am not, i'm just not ready to tell him. YEAH SURE WHATEVER YOU SAY! shut up! YEAH SURE! whatever... 

"Your lying." he said bluntly. Oh Shit!

"Pssh..puff.. psshh..haaa.. why would i be lying?" i said started to feel choked up and hot. 

"i don't know,but i do know your lying to me." he said casually, as if just stating a fact. 

"Is it hot in here? Cause i think it's hot." i said fanning myself, unbuttoning my shirt slowly making my breasts have an appearance to the situation, i feel the lust take over me rushing through my veins and clouding my mind and every thought that will help me in this situation. The seductress within me took over and i put on a 'sexy' smile. It seemed to work because i saw Damien's eyes zoom into my now unbuttoned polo shirt, he growls in lust and takes three big steps to get to me and he spins the chair making me face him. 

***

HE grabs me by the waist and i tightly wrap my legs to his hips preventing me from falling and then places me on the brown leather couch which i didn't notice he did until i felt the softness of the couch on my back. He kissed me like his mouth was eating mine, so hard and rough. He kissed me like i was his favorite candy in the world and he couldn't get enough. It excited me to no end. We were working fast now as if our skins needed to touch like magnets pulling together.

In moments we were both naked and still kissing. He pulls back and trails down to my cheek to my jaw, to my neck and to his claim, moans slip out of my mouth as he nibbles here and there as i arch my body against him, feeling his hard on and my body weeping for release. He pulls back again and looks at me through lust filled eyes and then one of his hands are on my breasts teasing the nipples and i arch at him making his hard on make in contact to my weeping core and i moan while he hiss. 

His hand is teasing my core then he puts a finger roughly making me cry out and he stills.

"No,no,no don't stop." i pleaded him and he smirks and dips his head taking a nipple to his hot,wet mouth, biting and sucking teasing me making me wet anymore. He slides his finger in and out and my moans get louder then out of nowhere he pulls it out making me cry out again. Ugh! Why must he tease me? 

"Damien." i beg him. He shushes me and moves down between my legs. 

"Shhh, baby. I want to taste you." he says then takes a lick of my hard pearl, i throw my head back and moan. He teases me with his mouth and fingers keeping me on the verge of release. 

"Damien, please please please pleasepleaseplease." i plea him and then roughly plunger two fingers inside me and i moan loudly almost screaming. 

"Cum." he orders and my body reacts immediately. I moan his name loudly and he growls low on his throat and moves up ahead to me and kisses me passionately, silencing my moans. He calms me down and before he slowly sinks into me making me adjust to his size. 

He pauses making me comfortable and when i lift my hips urging him on he sinks further inside me and i moan his name, he kisses me on the lips and starts moving.

"Damien damien damien damien damien damien." i chant his name and he growls. 

His thrusts are suddenly rough and fast and before i know it i am cumming again. 

"DAMIEN!" i actually shout his name when i came, he thrusts again and then he cums with a loud roar. I can feel him filing his seed inside me and then i suddenly can't wait to tell him the big news. 

***

We catch our breaths and he lays on top of me, i follow the trail on his spine with my finger and he shivers in the contact, i feel our sweaty,sticky skin pressed tightly together, and i am so content. He switched our positions so now that i am on top and i lay my head to his chest. 

"I love you." he says kissing me on the forehead. 

"I love you too, so much." i said sleepily, exhaustion coating me. Our bodies pressed tight and our calming breaths are the only things that can be heard in the room. His arms are wrapped tight around me and my face is tucked to his neck. 

"Sleep." he orders me and places a kiss on my forehead. I close my eyes and slip into darkness.