Chapter 10: "Sparks Fly."

Autumn's POV

After the teasing I got from my brothers and meeting Damien's beta and third command ( which by the way was mark and Paul). It was time for dinner, I didn't even bother to help my mother and the other women in the kitchen cause a certain alpha won't let go of me. Ugh! It's just been hours and I already can't stand his possessiveness. I mean it's not like I'm going to run, wait I already did that. Whatever.

We all seat at the dining room and Damien is in my left while Alec is in my right, in front of me is Trevor in his right is Paul and in his left is Justin and you know what I'm too lazy to say the rest you figure it out. ( hehehe ) We start to eat the delicious food that my mother cooked and while I was eating I felt Damiens hand rest in my thigh. I kick him in his foot but he doesn't seem to bother it. Stupid Alpha and there Strongness! I can't even find the right words. He's just so so so Ugh!

"Damien, remove it." I hissed at his ear quietly as possible. He just chuckles and shakes his head 'no'.

We eat dinner quietly an it was so awkward except for my dad,Justin and Damien talking about alpha business. After dinner we all headed at the living room. I sit beside Damien but he immediately puts me in his lap. My cheeks tinged a bit pink and I know he noticed it cause he was smirking. I tried to get off him but he just grips my waist tight, deciding to give up. I sigh and just lay comfortable in his arms cause it damn felt good.

"I am so glad that autumn finally found her mate." My mother says to us smiling widely with my father beside her. Although my father has a blank face, what he does when a boy comes across me or mom.

"Damien." My father says in his serious voice.

"Yes sir?" Damien answers.

"You better take good damn care of my baby girl, if she even sheds one sad tear or a hair is out of place in that head of hers. The consequences are endless." My father says in a threatening tone while my brothers are nodding in agreement.

"Of course sir, I will protect her even if I have to die." Damien answers in an equally serious tone.

"Correct answer son and you may call me Liam." My father says a smile making its way to his face.

"And you can call me Beth."my mother says.

"Thank You Liam and Beth." Damien answers them.

"No Problem." My mom tells him smiling.

"Oh! Dad the dean said I could graduate early if I want to." Justin says to our father.

"Well son it's up to you if you want to graduate early." Our father says.

"I want to dad so I can learn more alpha business." Justin says.

"Well then, ok." Our father says you hear the proud on his voice.

"OH MY GHAD!" I squeal bouncing in Damien's lap.

"What? What is it snow?" Damien asks me.

"Snow?" I question him while scrunching my nose. He shrugs and kisses my shoulder.

"Ok, side track. I can finally go to college now that Justin is graduating." I say happily.

"No." Damien says looking at me.

"What do you mean no?" I tell him standing up putting my hands on my hips with my eyebrow up.

"I meant no, you are not going to college." He says still sitting and staring at me with a tense posture.

"What do you mean I can't go to college, of course I can, this my bloody future Damien." I tell him in my mad tone.

I notice he's starting to get mad days with can see his eyes shifting from grey to black, he's having a conversation with his wolf.

"You are the future Luna of our pack, you need to be there, to me." He says glaring at me. I don't flinch or shrunk back but i glare at him also.

"This is my future Damien, MY FUTURE." I tell him

"I/We are your future." He says in a finally tone then walks out the front door.

I quickly follow him and he is heading to the woods. I trail behind him fuming with anger.

We both stop at a open clearing and it's only surrounded with trees and look there more trees....

"Damien-" I start but he cuts me off.

"No I don't wanna hear it."

"Damien just listen please listen."

"Why do you want to leave me so badly?"

"It's not that I want to go to college so I can be an educated Luna." I tell him staring at his eyes and once that were hard and cold, softened. He walks I've to me ad pulls me in his arms. I lean my head to his chest and a contented sigh left my lips. We were quite for about a few minutes when he spoke.

"No." He says. I can feel the rage in body.

"WHY THE HELL NO?!?! HUH?!?" I shout at him while glaring leaving his arms, even my wolf is mad. We are not happy at him.

"You don't need to do that" he tells me calmly but he's tense and emotionless.

"Yes I do." I said.

"NO You don't." He says emphasizing the 'NO'

I glare at him and walk away. I hear footsteps following me and immediately I run. I run back to my house and into my room and try to close it when a foot comes through and opens it.

I walk away letting the door open and Damien comes in and puts me in his arms. I ignore the tingles and struggle out of his arms but he just tightens them. After a few minutes I stop struggling.

"Baby please understand, I can't stand being away from you ever again. I went bat shit crazy the day you ran away from me, even though I know you will come back, my wolf and I can't stand it." He explains to me. My heart melts and I understand him now but still want to go to college.

"Ok, Fine I understand you." I say in a defeated sigh. He kisses my head turns me around to face him

He kisses me and I respond, he growls in approval. He tugs at my bottom lip for permission but I don't let him. I sense him getting frustrated when his hands leave to my waist and they wonder my ass and he pinches it am I gasp in surprise he takes this as an opportunity and plunges his tongue to me.His tongue explores my mouth and I moan in pure pleasure. He grunts at the sounds I make.

I was so focused in him and his soft lips I don't even feel him move us to the bed. He hovers over at me and he stops our kissing well more like make out. I whimper and he smirks.

"Baby we have to stop before I lose control." He tells me.

"Ok." I say cause I know I'm not ready yet.

"Ok, lets go." He says standing up. I stand up also and he immediately brings me to his and I shiver when I feel the sparks when we touch. Then the song Spark's Fly by Taylor Swift pops Into my mind.

Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile.