Chapter 17: "Bye,Bye."

Autumn's POV

I chase after him,laughing, until the pack house came into view. I noticed he starts to slow down so it gave me an opportunity so i ran faster and jumped in his back but he didn't seem to loose his balance, he just gripped my legs around his waist while my arms are at his neck tight but not choking him. The pack house came into view and see Paul and mark putting boxes in the trunk of a car, i guess those are my things and my family outside helping them, well my brothers and other men are but my mother is crying and m father is comforting her. Damien puts me down and we walk a lot closer now, when they notice our presence my mother quickly rushes over to me and hugs me tight crying. I comfort her and while i do that damien goes to the guys and talk our whatever. I walk with my crying mother to where they are and look around. 

We sat on the chairs just a few feet away from the guys and talk.

"Mom, stop crying." i tell her making circles on her back to calm her sobs down.

"I can't." she says with a hiccup. I sigh and hug her tight.

"I can visit you know and i think there's this new invention called a phone, i will call you everyday if i have to." i tell her still hugging, we pull back when she stops crying.

"Everyday?" she asks.

"If i have to." i said with a sigh. I smile at her reassuringly and she gives one back. 

"You good?" i ask her standing up. 

"Yes sweetie, i'll just miss you. Now im gonna be stuck with a house full of hungry men." she says with a teasing pout. I laugh at her and at my brothers and father when they said "HEY".

I'm gonna miss this, moments like this, where we are all playful and teasing and stuff. A frown made its way to my face when i gaze at my childhood home. I fill my eyes fill with tears and some of them fall but i quickly wipe them away. I spin around so im facing away the house and look around for katie. I spot here running towards me screaming my name. 

"AUTUMN!" she screams. I decide to do the same and run towards her screaming her name also.

"KATIE!" i scream then we met at the middle and hug. That's when i snap and cried. We hugged and cried and cried and cried. We calmed down after a few minutes and just hiccups and a few tears now. 

"Your really gonna leave." she says hiccuping in between the words.

"yeah, im really gonna miss you." i tell her hiccuping in between words too. Then she pulls me in another hug mumbling she's going to miss me too. After a few more tears we finally stop and look at each other noticing the redness in our eyes from crying, we laugh at each other. 

"bye bitch." she tells me playfully and hugs me softly this time and i hug her back too.

"bye whore." i tell her playfully too and we both giggle. We pull back and walk towards everybody who is waiting. Damien immediately brings me to him and hugs me comfortingly, i hug him back burying my face in his chest. 

"Can you give us a few minutes with our sister?" i hear justin ask damien and i feel him nod and give me away to justin,alec and trevor and don't forget my parents. Me and mom cry again, so my dad gathers us in his arms. I cry in my fathers shoulder then a little while later i stopped crying and just hiccuped. My dad wipes the tears away and hugs me tight. 

"Take care sweetheart and if he ever makes you cry just call me, just one call and i'll be there." he says at me and i giggle at the restraint in his action when i pull back. 

"Thanks daddy." i tell giving him a smile and kisses his cheek and he returns my smile and kisses me on the forehead murmuring a goodbye. I pull back to my father to be only hugged by three bodies and i'm in the middle. I hug my brothers as best as i can. We pulls back and i see them having tears in there eyes.

"Awww, guys are you crying?" i tease them and they sniffle ad wipes the tears and say 'no' all at once which is really weird. I just laugh at them ad give each one of them a hug and a kiss on the cheek and goodbye. I walk over to my mom and we hug again then pull back, i hug katie again who is standing next to my parents. I look at my childhood home again and said a silent goodbye to it and a flying kiss towards the house. I face them all again and give them a hug for the last time. I pulled back from my last hug to katie when i hear somebody scream my name.

"AUTUMN!" 'it' sounded like a guy. I see a running figure towards me and look more closely and see it's alex. My eyes widen when he comes closer and tries to hug but im pull back to someones back who is growling. I walk out of his back well tried to but he just pulls me back. I soothe his anger away and he visibly relax so i take it as a sign to get out of his back but once im out he puts an arm to my waist possessively. I just roll my eyes and look at him making him face me cutting his glare to alex.

"Can i go talk to him?" i say.

"No" he answers immediately.

"well to bad i will." i say pulling his arm out and tried to walk to alex but im pulled back to a chest again making me roll my eyes.

"Pleae damien." i beg at him with puppy dog eyes which nobody can resist. He groans and reluctantly pulls away from me.

"No touching." he says authoritatively. I salute at him and say "Yes,Sir." He laughs at me and kisses me lightly on my lips and gives me a wink and walk away. I walk over to alex where he stands awkwardly.

"I heard you were leaving, to your mates pack." he says rubbing the back of his neck.

"yeah, i am." i say.

"Ales i'm-"  "Autumn i-" we both say at the same time and look at each other then laughed.

"You go first." he says and i nod.

"Im so sorry, for what i've done to you and i never meant to hurt you." i tell him letting out a few tears the he wipes them away and caresses my cheeks but pulls back when we hear a warning growl which i know coming from my impatient mate. I roll my eyes and say: "Your turn".

"Yeah, uhm... im sorry too for just walking out like that and i just i think i never did love you." he says looking down at hia feet. i laugh at him and pulls his chin up. 

"What?"

"I kinda figured that already."

"what?"

"that you never did love me." 

"how?" he says shocked.

"I just did, you just thought you loved me because i tamed the player inside of you and you grew attached to me." i explain at him and he exhales a breath i didn't know he was holding and looks relieved.

"Thank you autumn." he says holding out his hand but i just push it away and hug him. He hugs me back after a few seconds then suddenly i am pull back to the hug and to a chest but just giggle.

"Ok that's enough." damien says holding me by the waist possessively. 

"bye autumn." alex says looking at me with sad eyes.

"bye alex." i say giving him a small sad smile. He walks away and shifts and run.

We walk away to damiens car and go in but before going in i say goodbye to everyone and i say goodbye to the house. I get in and buckle my seat belt as damien starts the car pull it away to the park. I wave at them an they wave back. We start to drive away to the familiar place where i grew up. I sunk into my seat more comfortably and look out the window. I feel the hand on my lap entwine with another and see damien holding it with his. I look at it and at him and he faces me gives me smile which i give it back to him. 

"Sleep, it's going to be a long ride." he says while his thumb caresses my knuckles. I nod and just like that a wave of exhaustion comes to me and i wiggle a bit to be more comfortable, close my eyes and sleep.