Chapter 32: "Bitch, Did Not Just Go There."

Autumn's POV

I scowl at damien while he smiles triumph at me. We were in the couch of the game room playing Mario Kart 7, yes Mario Kart. After the revelations hat happened in his office we decided to just talk about in another time cause i can't wrap my head around it, me a moon goddess's daughter, as if. So instead he gave me a tour around the pack house and when we reached the game room, it looked like every guys dream game room. It had all the games that were both brutal and bloody but also some fun games like Mario Kart. 

He boasted of how great he was so i challenged him. We made a bet, if i win he would do anything i wanted and if he won i would do anything he asked. I can't play the others so we settled for Mario Kart. I wanted to play Mario but he said only guys get Mario and i should choose Peach. Bitch did not just go there, but he did. So before we started playing i nagged for , an hour about womens right and all that girl stuff and when he got the message he reluctantly gave me Mario but i wasn't having any of it so i ended up choosing Donkey Kong to annoy him more. We played and agreed that if one of us won at least 3 times, the person would win. 

We were on tie now and its like world war 3 on video games, we're pushing buttons furiously, bumping into one another to make the other one loose control, I know he was being gentle with me so i used it being a girl and all to be my advantage. I tried to 'seduce' him which worked for one time (the first time i won) but when i tried again he resisted and i won by chance or was it luck, i don't know but its tie now and i feel like i'm in Sudden Death, in those shows on tv like My Kitchen Rules, the battle is heating up.

I don't want to loose and i don't want to do anything he asks, most of the time. We were 50/50 now and it's just a mater of time to see who wins and who looses. I release a banana on his direction and his distracted for a moment and i speed up, he's suddenly behind me and as if it's going in slow motion my Donkey Kong reaches the Finish Line and the game declares me to be 1st. It takes a moment for us to suddenly realize. I won!

I FUCKING WON! OH YEAH!

"I WIN!" i scream in joy and dance my happy 'im a winner' dance. I poke damiens face as he sulk with him loosing while jumping up and down and smiling from ear to ear. He watches me dance around the room with a smile on his lips and his eyes dancing in amusement. 

"You done yet?" he asks me when i stopped celebrating and just sat back down to the couch breathing heavily. Damn! I danced too much. 

"Yup" i said popping the 'p'. 

"So what shall my beautiful mate would like me to do." he says looking at me expectantly. 

"Well, i don't want to start now maybe next week, i mean it's Thursday now and you know." i just say cause i suddenly feel tired. 

He notices this and carries me to our room and lays me down on our bed. He was just about to leave when i grabbed onto his hand, he looks back at me with a raised eyebrow. 

"Nap with me?" i ask him with sleepy eyes, he just smiles then dives into the bed and taking me into his arms. 

"Love You." i mumble sleepily and before i slip into darkness i hear him say. 

"I Love You too sweetheart, so so much." 

~A/N~

Hey! Sorry this is just a filler chapter, i just really needed to write something and this happened. Sorry for being late and all, i have been super freaking busy with school that i had little time writing my updates. Sorry Guys!

It will get better. See You Next Time.

~Ciao. :)

~RicciTheGreat! :)