Chapter 8: "Holy Shit."

Autumn's POV

I ran back home and when I enter the house it's quite, everybody must have left. I run to my room and jump in my bed and cry myself to sleep.

I wake up from the sound of my mothers voice telling me to get up. I feel sunlight in my eyes when I open them. Huh? I look at my phone and see its already FRIDAY. I must have slept through the night. I push myself up and away from my wonderful and comfy bed. I head to the bathroom and shower. After showering I go to my walk in closet and put on some boy shorts, a t shirt and I let my hair dry itself and I put on my flip flops and head downstairs.

I go to the kitchen and see my family already eating and a plate is made for me. I sit down next to Justin who by the way is eating like a pig.

"Morning." I tell them and eat my food, I got a few 'mmhh' and 'morning'.

"Alpha Cole will be here in 45 minutes, I suggest you eat aster and get dressed especially you Justin, your the future alpha, we need to make more allies since the rouges have been attacking quite a lot this days." Our father says to us and we eat faster, well I do cause I need to get ready.

"What do you mean a lot of attacks?" Justin asks, and there they go with the alpha talk. I finish eating, excuse myself and head back to my room to get ready.

I go to the bathroom and heat up my curler, I check if my hair is dry and satisfies that it is. I head to me closet again and pick a white laced sundress that has a thin red belt on the waist part and some cream colored sweater and brown sandals. I add my locket and just a simple watch. I curl the red tips of my hair and leave it at that. I go to my vanity table and just put on light make up. I look at my full size mirror and nod to myself in satisfaction. I head downstairs and about to go the kitchen to get a drink. I walk in and see Alec there drinking water. I smile at him and drink water for myself. There's something different about him, I think all of them has it, it's like they know something I don't. I don't like it.

He smiles at me, proudly may I add, and something is going on.

"What? What is it? Do I have something in my face?" I ask him rubbing my face with my free hand case the other one is holding the water bottle.

"No, it's just that, you look so grown up and beautiful, but your still our boyish little sister." He says suddenly hugging me. I'm too shocked to hug back so I awkwardly pat his head (I know right, I'm WEIRD).

"Ok Alec your being weird, what's going on?" I tell him straight in the eye.

"Nothing. Know that I love you sis, we all do." He tells me.

"I love you guys too but-" I say but cut off by a loud menacing growl coming from the kitchen door. I-We look over and there standing the one person that I have been yearning to see, what used to be a pair of blue/green eyes, that are now the shade of black.

My Mate.

Holy Shit.