Chapter 45: "Thee Party."

Autumn's POV

Well it is official I am going to tear my hair out, want to know why? 2 words. 

Morning Sickness. 

Yeah, it's a b*tch. I mean who would want to spend their mornings puking in the toilet for what feels like forever. Anyways, after me and Damien's little ice cream date we went to the pack doctor for daily checkups an everything looks fine and we finally got a sonogram picture. I kept that picture in a box under our bed for memories. Someday our future kids could look at it and we would reminisce.

Damien found out about his surprise party and immediately canceled it. So after a bit of arguing with him, I finally agreed to his decision to just have dinner with the pack and family. That happened last night so as soon as we got back after the doctor's appointment I cooked and cooked his favorite foods. 

Which is considered of steak well cooked, a handful of onion rings, spaghetti with meatballs and others.

Some were odd and I didn't know how to cook it so I asked for back-up. His mother. She helped me cooked with the other people in the pack and we bonded. Damien was off for Pack Business, so one thing was off the list. I also baked his favorite Triple Chocolate Cake. 

After dinner we went upstairs and got busy ;)  until 3 in the morning. So to say I was fuming because of this stupid morning sickness. But i guess it's a price to pay for carrying a baby made from love. So after it , I showered put on a white sundress, no sleeves, square neckline with a red belt around the waist with brown wedges and a light brown cardigan.

I wore the necklace daddy gave me and just a simple black watch. I put on lip gloss and mascara. That's it. I looked over to the bed to see my mate is still sleeping soundly but now on my side of the bed, snoring away. I giggle and before I leave to make breakfast I walked over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. 

I left the room quietly and almost immediately Stephen was by my side. 

"Hey Stephen." I told him as we walked downstairs. 

"Hello Luna, Good Morning." he said with a smile which i returned as we continued to walk downstairs. 

We went to the kitchen and I started to cook with the other Omegas' just like every morning. It was becoming routine of sorts. I was quite happy with it. We cooked breakfast and ate but nor before waking everybody up. I was already sitting in the right side of Damien's chair when he went down, freshly showered and kissed me on the cheek and sitting down. Then we proceeded to eat.

After eating everybody went on to their duties, to school and to pack business. After saying goodbye to Damien at the door, I decided to visit the Pack Day Care today. I walked outside with my ten assigned guards and we went to the Day Care.

I read stories to the children and we played all day until it was time for their nap time. I went back to the pack house after making sure that every pup was asleep. I went inside and went immediately to the kitchen. I prepared some burger meat and once my burger meat was done, I got out the ingredients I will be needing for the burger.

I grabbed the buns, ketchup, mayonnaise in the cupboard. I also went to the fridge and grabbed the cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and bacon. I cooked the meat and the bacon, assembled my burger and there it was, three huge burgers at my plate just waiting for me to eat them. Before I sit down and devour them, I grabbed the apple juice in the fridge and poured myself a glass. I finally sat down and got ready to eat when the doorbell rang. I sighed looking at my burgers with longing and went to open the door.

I slowly opened the door and saw that it was my friends, Katie, Casey, Alex, Elena, Renee and my mom?!?! My jaw drops at the sight of my grinning mother and once the shock lifts, I launch myself in her open arms and hugged her tightly while tears fall down in my cheeks. 

"Oh, my bug. There, there. mommy's here." my mom says while she strokes my hair.

After a few minutes, I have finally calmed down and I pulled back to look at my mom's face and she smiles warmly at me. We all sit down at the living room and speak just pure nonsense, laughter fills the pack house, oh and I ate the yummy goodness I cooked thought the girls wanted one to so, we cooked more and just ate happily. Of course my mom was ecstatic I was finally engaged and I was pregnant. Isn't that amazing? It's like my mom is telling me she's proud that I had sex. 

Oh the wonders of my mind. Out of nowhere they all screamed, I jumped from my seat at surprise and looked at all of them wide eyed with shock. 

"What the hell?!?" I tell them but all they gave me was a grin. I heard the front door opens and I saw one by one, pack members with gifts in their hands. They place them on the floor of the living room, gives me a peck on the cheek or forehead, says 'hi' then leaves. By the time the last pack member dropped off a gift, the living room was practically bombed with gifts. I look around amazed at what the hell just happened! 

"Mind telling me, What's up with all this?" I say motioning to the gifts all around the living room. 

"Well, this your official baby/bridal shower." Katie says smiling widely at me. 

"Wow! This is a surprise." I say smiling. 

"Well, it was suppose to be like that sooo.." Alex trails on grinning at me teasingly. I laugh at her and we began tearing up the gifts, by the time they handed me the, I think the 50th gift, I was already tired. 

"Guys, enough gifts, I'm tired and hungry. Feed Me!" I whine at them, they laugh at me while I pout at them. Alex, Casey and my mom goes to the kitchen to cook. Me, Renee and Elena talk about what I'm going to be doing at the wedding, some baby things were thrown in our conversation by my mom and the girls who joined in while yelling from the kitchen. 

They cooked just a bunch of stuff that I was really craving. After we ate, we continued to un-wrap some gifts then out of nowhere, the girls grabbed me and shoved inside an empty room with nothing but a chair. They forcefully, might I add, sat me in the chair then rushed out of the room. 

I looked around the empty room with only a single light pointed at me. Then I felt something brushed at my right shoulder, so softly like a feather, and it made me shiver. I whip my head to see, nothing. huh?! 

I heard footsteps coming towards me and I look at it and see, 

NO. EFFIN. WAY.