Chapter 20: Always On My Mind

Start from the beginning

Anna called out to them "Everyone! Breakfast is ready!"

Everyone went the cafeteria, except for (name). She isn't on a mood to eat breakfast because she reminisced the well-so-known incident after the match against Australia, every time (name) about it the more it made her hate herself. "Oi, (name)? Should you go to eat too?" She gave him a fake smile "I actually eat breakfast outside the campground, Hiroto-kun" "Well it's a good thing that you're eating early" Tatsuya joins in, until...

*GURRRRR!*

Hiroto and Tatsuya heard it as (name) starts blushing with embarrassment "Huh? What was that?" (name) started make-up some sounds at the two of them in order not to let them know it was her stomach made that sound "W-Wooow, what was that sound just now? An earthquake? You two think it was an earthquake? Sure is scary" both of the boys didn't know what's going on but just agree what (name) said.

'Jeeez?! Why does my stomach have to growl that loud?! I did want to skip breakfast today, but there's no need to growl that loud!!'

The red haired male saw her eyes were casted by the shadows "A-Are you alright, (name)-chan?" (name) did a fake reassuring smile at him "I-I'm fine, Tatsuya-kun. It's not-"

*GURRRRR!*

She grasp her stomach with a fast motion or probably punched her stomach and grips it which made the boys flinched a bit "I-It's really nothing, really" Tatsuya just nod at her "Okay, but are you really sure?" "Y-Yeah, I'm 100% percent sure about it. S-See you two later" with that (name) left somewhere else.

(name) went to the river looking at it 'Everyone will be worrying about me because I didn't eat breakfast, probably lunch and dinner too later... But I really do need to starve myself like a punishment because of what happen to Kidou...' She sigh thinking about it.

10 minutes later, (name) is really hungry. She really wants to eat but she did say that wasn't hungry to Hiroto and Tatsuya, they might tell the team about it. (name) sighs once again 'Well I don't have any choice, just to make sure not to get caught...'

She asked Yoshihiro to get her some breakfast as he understands his best friend's situation after she told everything about it. Yoshihiro got inside holding a bento box, some of his teammates are still eating [obviously Goujin, Inamori, and Golem/Iwato] and some of them are chatting. He went inside the kitchen and was greeted by Tsukushi.

"Oh, hi Toshihara-kun! Are you hungry again?" [Tsukushi]

"Nah. I'm just got into an advance thinking to have lunch on my bento." [Yoshihiro]

"So, you're going to eat lunch later outside the field?" [Tsukushi]

"Yes, I kinda want to feel the nature around me while eating my bento." [Yoshihiro]

"Okay!" [Tsukushi]

She gets his bento box filled it with Omurice and gives it back to him, Yoshihiro went to (name) to give the bento box "Here, make sure you won't get caught or else you'll embarrassed yourself" she nods at him "Okay, I'll make sure no one will spot me." Hiroto and Tatsuya exited the campground; they were going to relax for a bit until they saw a certain girl at the lake as both of them are very confused.

"(name), we thought you already eat breakfast earlier..."

The (hair length) (hair color) haired girl saw them, the three of them are looking at each other until (name)'s embarrassment got into her. She skips practice and she is at her room just sitting at her chair and placing her head at the table while using her arms as a pillow to hide embarrassment that gotten worse than earlier, she really did not expect Hiroto and Tatsuya to come by at the lake.