(005) 𝚓𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

~finn when he's jealous~

"he's kinda cute don't ya think babe ?"

Y/n giggled as she pointed at a random guy walking down the street as she held her boyfriend, Finn's hand. She laughed even louder as she saw the way Finn's entire body got more tense as his eyebrows furrowed. At this point she was doing anything just to see Finn get overprotective.

"nice outfit sweetie."

Y/n turned around confused as she saw the same exact guy behind her and Finn. She was confused as to why he would try to flirt with her when her and Finn were clearly holding hands.

The boy smiled at her and once again made the effort to flirt with her ignoring the red faced boy behind her.

"Could I get your number ?"

The boy said as he ran his hand through his hair. Y/n slightly tensed up when she felt Finn's arms wrap around her as his breath began to get heavier.

"keep walking buddy, she has a boyfriend."

The unknown boy scoffed as he noticed the other boy behind the girl. He rolled his eyes and shrugged.

"your loss anyway."

Y/n rolled her eyes and she turned around to meet the eyes of her now fuming boyfriend. Her eyes softened as she realized the state he was in.

"Aww babe c'mon don't let a random guy annoy you."

Y/n attempted to hug Finn only for him to softly push her away and to continue walking towards the shop they were headed to before being interrupted.

Y/n stood there thinking for a moment before laughing to herself before thinking of anything that would get Finn to turn around.

"I'll buy you Gatorade?"

Finn wouldn't budge

"Fine then.. guess I'll just go and find that guy again.."

Before Y/n could walk away she felt someone grab her arm. She turned around to see her boyfriend, just as she expected. Finn was looking down yet he had a small smile on his face.

"Let's get that Gatorade, yeah ?"

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰
this freaking sucks but I have a test tomorrow that's really important so if I do not update for a while it might be cause I failed but let's hope that's not the case !

𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐆𝐎𝐃//𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐍 𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara