(009) 𝚊𝚛𝚝

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
"you're in an art store with Finn but have to leave after fans figure out where you guys are."

"Finn look ! This one has a dog on the cover !"

Y/n pointed out as she put yet another sketchbook into her bow overflowing cart that her boyfriend was now struggling to carry as they walked through the isles of the art store they had found on one of their random walks.

"Am I allowed to drop this yet ?"

Finn said as he almost lost his balance while Y/n went around the store adding one thing in the basket from every isle.

"C'mon babe you don't need all of this stuff. You don't even use half of it !" 

Y/n sighed before leaving behind a stack of sketchbooks and unnecessary embroidery thread she had picked up because she had claimed it was 'pretty' and that it was 'very necessary'. 

As Y/n was deciding on what she would put back her phone began to blow up with multiple notifications.

Y/n looked down at her phone and saw she was getting tagged in a photo. She looked up at Finn who was smirking lightly. As she realized Finn has taken a picture of her for her instagram story, she ran towards him and Finn's head went back as he laughed and began to clap at how funny the scene in front of him was.

Finn had posted a picture of Y/n trying to pick up as much yarn as she could without dropping. Finn had thought it was pointless yet hilarious but as for Y/n, it was for 'research purposes'.

Before Y/n could hit him with a paintbrush she had found hidden behind a canvas, the sound of a crowd of girls murmuring stopped them.

"Yes I'm sure they're here." 

"Yeah I know this store like the back of my hand, he posted it in the yarn isle !"

The two teenagers looked at each other with wide eyes. Finn apologized quietly as he put the basket down and silently promised they could come back later that week.

As they managed to sneak away, Y/n and Finn laughed and smiled with joy as they managed to sneak out of the store. Before they could make their way into the parking lot they were stopped by the sound of footsteps running towards them and a lot of screaming.

"shIT RUN !"
✰ ✰ ✰ ✰
this was a really weird and random idea. sorry if you don't like it but I have no idea what to write right now.

𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐆𝐎𝐃//𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐍 𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें