(010) 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
"you meet finn at a party you're forced to go to."

Y/n mentally sighed as she ran out the door and entered her sisters car as they made their way out of their small neighborhood. They made their way to the party her sister had taken 3 hours to finally convince her to go to.

"I don't understand why i have to go. I don't even know anybody there except for josh !"

Y/n's sister rolled her eyes before replying

"It's a good idea to make friends Y/n. You don't hang it with anyone besides the dog."

Y/n pouted and rolled her eyes while debating if her sister was right or not. Which she was. As they parked a few houses away from the house Y/n could already hear the people chanting a phrase she could hear clearly.

As the two girls got closer to the house they saw the door to the kitchen open. y the side of the house. As they got in Y/n saw a boy with slightly red yet black hair raise his phone up as boys who surrounded him shouted.

"1 2 3 FUCK ENYA !"

Y/n slightly scoffed yet laughed. Y/n made her way towards the fridge where she found an unopened water bottle. As she turned back to look for her sister she realized she was alone.

She made her way through the older teenagers or early adults jumping around at the best of a song she could care less about. She found a staircase and managed to make her way into a small bedroom. As she sat on a couch in the far corner of the bedroom she looked up as she heard the door open.

A boy walked in not noticing her yet. He seemed out of breath and jumped up as he finally realized the presence of the girl across from him.

"So uh quite the party am i right ?"

"not really. i kinda got dragged in."

Y/n chucked a bit trying to to break the awkward tension. As she scanned the room attempting to avoid eye contact she sighed and tried to think of anything to say.

"so uhh why are you here ?"

"i got forced into it. it was supposed just us hanging out but things got out of hand."

Y/n nodded her head. Her leg bounced up and down nervously as she looked around waiting for anything else to be said.

"Well uh i was gonna go to the seven eleven in the corner d'you wanna come ?"

Y/n nodded and followed the boy out of the room and pushed past the sweating bodies of the jumping young adults. As she made it out of the house she stopped herself.

"I don't know your name. How do I know you're not gonna murder me ?"

The boy chuckled

"My name's Finn. Finn Wolfhard. Now let's go I want some candy."

-
howdy.

it's been a while 🤠

now being serious, i'm sorry for the somewhat hiatus i just don't feel creative but i swear i'm trying !

𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐆𝐎𝐃//𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐍 𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें