Chapter 10 ~ Revenge Buddies

I cried for two weeks and stayed in my room (except when I need to pee and when I'm really hungry). And I didn't go to school. Some teachers panicked that I might got hit by a bus again but my mom explained everything.

I can't believe she has lung cancer. She didn't even tell me, well, maybe it's because she doesn't want me to pass out when she met me after all these years.

I shook my head. I went to my Facebook and messaged her.

"RED, Why didn't you tell me you have lung cancer? You don't know how worried I am! Reply as soon as you can! Or come at my house! My mother's a freakin' DOCTOR!'

But I deleted the 'freakin'' part because it looks like I'm scolding her for having lung cancer. I have to stay calm as possible till she replies.

I realized I need to go to school. But I also need to be prepared. School is turning into a battlefield. If I go to school they will look at me like is-this-really-betty-abrams look or they will glare at me because I'm back.

I was thinking how to start the war. I want revenge. I remembered the prank that was supposed to do it to me but Olivia and Trevor broke up. The Slurpee prank.

I can't do it myself. So I observed some people  and looked at their faces if either they looked angry at Olivia or they envy her. Nobody likes Olivia.

I decided to have at least 5 to do the prank. So I first went to Sarah Carter. I have seen her glaring at Olivi everytime she passes by. She has olive skin, strawberry-blonde hair and dark eyes.

"Hi, Sarah." I said as she put her books in the locker.

"You're Betty, isn't it?" she asked but she looked like 'why is this girl talking to me' face.

"Yeah,um this is kinda weird but.

Do you hate or despise or some negative thought about Olivia?" i asked. Controlling myself not to say 'potato'

At first she was stunned then she laughed. "youre hahahaha asking hahahaha me this?!" then she stopped laughing "of course. What do you need?"

"how did you know I need your help?" i am confused

"Its all in the face" she winked.

So I told her my prank and she agreed. Next person Charlie Blue.

Charlie has a huge crush on Olivia back in middle school but Olivia turned him down for being such a loser. I'll give him the revenge.

"Charlie! Wait up! Hi!" i said running towards him.

"Betty? You're okay?" his eyes widened.

"Um yeah. Anyway, I have this question. It will probably make your smile fade but. Do you want revenge from Olivia for calling you a loser and for turning you down?" there was an awkward silence. Like really awkward.

He cleared his throat and said "No, I'm sorry Betty."

"WHAT?!!" I shouted.  I feel like I'm gonna explode. He's one of the best in my revenge people. (well i guess in my list) He can't back out!!!!

"I guess I moved on and I don't care about Olivia anymore. " there's only.one way to do.

"Bye Betty. Be safe." he turned around and I tackled his right leg. I hug it tightly. Good thing I'm wearing jeans.

"Nooo! Charlieee! Pleaseee? Just onceeee!!! Pwease fow me?" i did my best puppy-dog eyes. He started walking and I was like a mop being drag down. "pleaaaseee?"

After a thousand pleases. He finally said YES!! I got up and hugged him even though I am full of dirt due to the floor.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

"Okay okay just get off me. Please?" he said. I let go. We sat down. And I explained how the prank will work and the prank will shush Olivia down.

Next person, Cameron Jeffrey.

Cameron is a super model. But she's not popular. But she's really good at modeling.

"Cameron. Hi." because of my nervousness I said 'Cameron hi' instead of 'Hi cameron'

"ooh hi Betty" i forgot to mention she likes to add 'ooh' in every sentence

"I know we're not that close but i have to ask you something. Do you hate Olivia?" I asked . Her face looked blank almost like Slenderman's.

"She burned my house after calling her a slut. So ooh yeah. I hate her." she said. Olivia burned somebody's house? Oh my. I started to feel scary but i know if she gets humiliated she'll stop doing whatever she's doing.

"Okay good." then I told her how to