Chapter 19 ~ The New Betty

5 years after my marriage, we got a blessing.

"It's a girl!" the doctor exclaimed.

My mouth's salty because of my tears.

She was beautiful, eyes closed, crying like a baby do, she was an angel.

"What's her name?" The doctor asked. I looked at Trevor and giving him the i-want-to-decide-her-name.

"Olivia Raquel"

I realized that if I mix Rachel and Olivia together it doesn't match so I changed it up, and of course, it's obvious that I named her after Olivia and Rachel.

I looked at the baby, half sad half happy. Sadly, the most amazing woman who was with me til I was born died. And she was my mother. She didn't even get to hear the exciting news, she didn't even get to see the baby, crying. And last month, the most supportive and living man joined my mother. I hope they're happy and they can see they're grandchild up there.

"I love you" Trevor said

"I love you too" I said, crying.

"Hey, don't cry, you're mother and father are really proud of you, I know." He smiled. Trevor hugged me and then I realized, I made a family

~~~~years later~~~~

"Bye mooom!"

"Bye sweetie!"

Olive's 17 now, wow. She's in high school and I need to enroll her and of course, that lazy Olive doesn't want to come.

I was walking to the school, the same school where it aaaall began, it's been years and a lot had changed.

Again, I was walking and I saw a girl, crying about Olive's age, about to cross the street. Wait. I looked at the incoming bus coming, and as she ran,

She got hit.

Wow. All over again. I called 911 as the secondary Olivia and her 'friends' started running up to her and stared at her dumb-founded.

As the girl was pulled in the ambulance, I heard them murmuring.

I turned towards them, "Be careful," I warned

"Why?" Says secondary Olivia.

"Because the new Betty will come" I smirked and kept walking as I leave their jaws hanging.

So diary, this is my last page. Wow. That was amazing. I won't get a new one because I got you since I'm pretty much alone, but I got a family, I have to leave you. Thanks for 'understanding' my drama, my funny and stupid moments, it's hard letting go of you, you're ragged and pretty much destroyed. So, thank you again and goodbye. I love you.

~~FIN~~