Chapter 2 ~ BFF FOREVER!

I went to my locker and opened it. Our locker is not the ones that you can hang your clothes and stuff. It's just a boring old square.

I grabbed my blue construction papers and started decorating it. I grabbed my cut-out letter B from my bag and pasted it inside my locker.

Until someone, closed my locker, I jumped. 'Oops sorry!' The girl said then giggled, But she is not just any other girl she is THEgirl. Most popular in school. Her name is Olivia Dawson.

Okay. I thought. I opened my locker when I heard a girl said 'Betty Abrams right?'

OH MY GOD. She knows my FULL NAME. No one knows my real name!

'Uh.' I was speechless so I nodded.

'I'm Ally Fords. (lending me a hand) Are you okay? that girl is nuts.' She said rolling her eyes towards Olivia, who was kissing her boyfriend.

I shook her hand. 'I- I'm fine.' I said nervously.

'You okay? You're like you're nervous or something?' She said suspiciously. Crap. I'm so nervous.

'POTATO. I mean, (inhaling deeply) Yes. I'm nervous. I'm so sorry I said potato. I say things when I get nervous.' I said shyly

She laughed. 'It's fine! Don't you have friends?' Ally asked.

'Well, actually, um.. I- I- I don't have any friends. It's. It's just me.' I said

'But now, you got a friend!' Ally shouted that echoed in the hallways

'REALLY?' I shouted. But not as loud at Ally's. She nodded. OMG.

'So, what are you doing with your locker?' Ally asked.

'Oh, I was just decorating my locker. And  as you can see I love blue.' Showing her my not so much masterpiece

'Cool.' Staring at my locker.

I grabbed my junk pieces and throw it in the trash. I zipped my backpack and closed my locker. The bell rang.

'I should go. I'll don't want to be late. Like they said, the early bird catches the worm!' I said laughly

She laughed but not the true laugh it the 'Laugh that I am so pathetic if she didn't laugh' laugh.

I walked to my room. Then she shouted 'see you at lunch!'Ally waved I waved back.

Maybe she's a true friend. Maybe she will be my best friend.........

FOREVER.

It was lunch time and I saw Ally. She waved at me. I waved back

'Hi.' I said. Ally greeted back.

'So how's school?' I asked just to cut off the awkward silence.

'Fine. I said to Olivia that her skirt is so cute. But It's totally ugly.' She said.

Crap. She had the guts to talk to her. Maybe she's popular.

'How did you talk to her?' I asked

'She's in my bio.' Ally said while munching out the hamburger.

'No, HOW did you talk to her?' I said. And now she realized what I was asking.

'Oh. Hon, I am popular.'

CRAP. I AM TALKING TO A POPULAR GIRL! AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW HER!

'Then why d- did you t- talked to me?'  My nervousness starting to appear again. Adjusting my glasses.

'I just want to be friends. You know with people not my level.' She said

NOT HER LEVEL?! Well, that's half true actually. But...

The bell rang 'See you tomorrow?' Ally asked.

I smiled. CRAAAP. IS THIS A DREAM?

I went home. 'Hey mom hey dad.' I kissed my mom and dad.'

'Hey sweetie! How's school?' My mom said.

'It was--'

'Hold on honey. Someone's calling. Hello? Oh yes Mr. Barry.' My mom walked out of the kitchen. I can't talk to my dad he's busy texting.

This is the problem about my parents. They care about me. They don't. They're like a switch.

Then my phone rang for the first time. I thought I accidentally pressed the ringtone settings but when I looked at my phone. It was a text message that said 'Hi.' from Trevor Miles. The hottest jock in school.