Omia

Omia, 15 though her age will constantly appear to change and her mental age is not something they can determine

Omia is the offspring of two scientists who were determined to make a better human. Both parents were in hiding as their previous experiments with Gene enhancements and DNA altering had gotten them in a lawsuit and a case for crimes against the people who volentered, or more so were forced, to be test subjects.

Omia's parents had 7 children, Omia being the youngest. Each of the seven was born for one purpose, experiment until success or death. The seven were born over a spread of nine years and only one or two would be used for tests at a time so it was easier to keep track of who had what. At days old omia was pushed into a plain white room with her four youngest siblings. They could hear the screams and cries of the first and second born children as their parents used them in countless experiments not caring how much pain and suffering they caused their own children. Not caring enough to knock them out or give them medicine to deal with the pain of mutations in their bodies.

One by one the siblings disappeared. Sometimes one would be taken and only days later another would be taken. The longest they went without someone being taken was 2 years in which her mother fell I'll and they paused their experiments so she could be burned back to health.

When Omia was 8 her last sibling was taken from her, when she was 9 she was taken from the room to be used as the newest test subject. You could hardly consider her a child anymore, even human was a stretch. She had lost so much and lived in constant fear. She had spent over  a year alone in that room, it would drive anyone insane. None of the children had ever learned to speak either, there was no one to teach them.

Day after day they forced omia and her older sister to endure pain. Sometimes they had it easy, a knew mixture of chemicals that would be injected to try to alter how their cells reproduced and changed. Sometimes as far as cutting them open and removing ribs to get to the organs and change cells in the tissue themself.

Her sister died after only six months. Omia survived 6 years before finally, her parents thought they had achieved success! Over night omia had changed. Her wounds from the day before had all closed, she had grown half an inch in a matter of hours. Her bone density was twice the average humans and despite being on the brink of death from starvation, a considerable amount of muscle mass had formed!

Omia was locked back in the room she had been in as a child. She didn't rest though. She threw herself against the door over and over. After so many times she could hear the bones in her arm crack but continued to throw herself at the door until finally it gave. She wandered through the halls until she found the lab and picked up one of the sharp tools that had been used against her, she didn't know what it was called. When her parents came to stop her she stabbed it into her mother's eye, killing her the instant it tore into her brain. She pulled it out and attacked her shocked father, not taking long to kill him as well. She stared at them for who knows how long before she blacked out. She lay there on the floor for who knows how long.

Soon the authorities would arrive as they had been alerted to screams in the area when a man with car troubles had pulled down this abandoned road to seek help. When they arrived they did not find a large female or anything that would have resembled Omia. They found what seemed to be a ten year old girl who was nothing but skin and bones. Just picking her up cracked one of her ribs. Her DNA altered again. In fact it was changing as they carried the young child from the building and she would likely soon show the physical changes again.

She was taken to a hospital where she slipped into a coma for a few months, her body stopped changing when she was in said coma.
(Sorry, that was long)

Her personality is not easily explained. As would be expected she is clueless of human interaction. She cannot speak and does not understand many words besides some her parents would say often. She is easily frightened but also easily triggered into agression. She does not understand passion, understanding, or right from wrong. It will take patients to get her to be normal, if she even survives.

Her siblings were born in this order:

Adi (F)

Cede (M)

Edy (M)

Ila (F)

Kenye (M)

Mirkes (F)

Omia (F)

Scenario: You work with children who have been through mental trauma and were recently asked to evaluate a child who had woken from a coma. They said she had been in a dangerous looking lab but could not tell the extent of her injuries or how long she had been there. When you arrived you were warned yo be careful, she had attacked a doctor that came in to check on her just minutes ago.
You walk into the room to find a girl nothing like the picture you were sent. This was not a scrawny ten year old, this must be a mid teen girl. (She looked like the picture above). You checked you had the right room before sitting down to show you were no threat. Omia just stared at you. They only way her name was known was the brand across the back of her neck.
Omia 7
Success
No one really knew what that meant. It was clear you would have to be the first to talk, what do you do?

(Or feel free to make one up!)