Cailee

(She has scales on her shoulder blades, forearms+wrists , and lower leg in human form)

(This RP takes place in the medieval times)

Cailee, 18, fire dragon shifter.
Dragons, despite their size, are a very rare sight even in this age. They are not extinct but there are not a lot of them since dragons can live for thousands of years and they do not need to reproduce with such large numbers as shorter living animals do.

Cailee was born to her mother and a nest mate, her brother. They lived in a simple cave near a lake in a forest. Cailee was always quite sickly and took longer to develope than her brother so her mother would take her brother out hunting and gathering while cailee would stay home to sleep. One day, they didn't return.

Cailee was about 5 at the time and she waited for her family to return. She waited for 2 years, surviving on stored food and eventually being forced to leave the saftey of her cave to go hunt. After those 2 years, cailee realized they weren't coming back but still she couldn't leave the cave on the sliver of hope they would return.

A kingdom is not too far from Cailee's forest and there have been rumors about a dragon in the woods. To kill a dragon would show great honor and power of a kingdom. To kill a dragon would feed the whole kingdom for days! The tears of a dragon were said to heal all wounds while the scales were more valuable than gold.
The king didn't want her killed, he wanted her captures. She was going to be his money making pet and a sign of power to his throne.

Cailee herself is usually very quiet and timid at first, though will be violent if she thinks you are a threat and knows you have located her.
If you can show her you don't mean any harm she is very sweet, friendly, and cuddly as well as playful and protective. Due to growing up alone she isn't very intelligent. She cannot read or write but she can speak.

Cailee's cave has three loots within it, one of gems and shiny ores, one of weapons and armor, and one of fancy fabrics that she has decided she likes. She usually sleeps on that pile of fabric. She has a large rock she can move to block the doorway. A small spring is in the back of her cave and runs down the side of the mountain, near that spring she stores food.

Scenario 1: You worked for the king, you are a very powerful and high ranking man. You may choose what your position is but not king or prince. The king commands you one day to locate and catch the dragon in the forest. He gives you provisions to last two weeks as well as a weapon of your choosing (remember the time era you cannot choose a gun). So off you went. It took days but finally you found tracks and followed them to the dragons lair. A bit of smoke trickling out told you she was in there and most likely awake. What do you do?
-if you wait until night, say so while asking 'may i'

(or if you prefer: you have been charged for a crime that is supposed to end in your death. But the king felt kind. Instead he commanded you to... Scenario above)

Scenario 2: You are the Prince and soon to be crowned King. You have been raised by your father to take over his large kingdom and he believes you can run it smoothly. On the day of your 18th birthday, 1 week before your coordination you were told you would be given a gift, that it was waiting outside near the stables. You assumed it would be a new faster horse but we're surprised when you found a moderatly large dragon that was chained down. One of her wings was torn and she had numerous cuts on her body, it was clear she had been taken by force. "Happy birthday, she's yours." Your father said.
Cailee opened her eyes as she heard voices, you could see fear and sadness in them as she tried to lift her head but it was held tightly to the ground. What do you do? (3rd to last paragraph gives details of how she's useful to the kingdom)

Scenario 3: You were a man or woman living in poverty. You lived on the outskirts of the kingdom and mostly survived off what you could catch or find in the forest. You had heard rumors of a cave filled with precious metals, gems, and cloths. In a desperate move to save yourself, you go to find the cave. You do find it, but as you arrive you see a large dragon laying on the front pile, the pile of cloth, sound asleep. What do you do?

Scenario 4: you are the dragons new caretaker. She was captured about a month ago and has been making the kingdom rich. You have yet to meet the dragon herself but you bring meat to her room that the guard bring inside and other needs. Today the king had granted you permission to take over full care of her and gave you the key to the room she slept in. You went to bring her lunch and we're startled by what you saw. The 'vicious' dragon was a shifter, a young girl lay in the corner of a small room with her wrists and ankles bound in chains. The room was freezing cold and she was pale from it. Her arms, shoulders, and legs were bloodied from scales being ripped off and sold. She lifted her head from the floor as you walked in but soon set it back down with a pathetic whine. What do you do?