Chapter - 13

Mohan questions to happy Nandini - "So, why are you so happy? Nandini replied smirking - "Well something happened obviously!" Mohan asked "And what is that?" Nandini stood up from sitting and take a twirl, spoke "He said 'Thank you!' for the first time." Mohan was shocked and spoke "Really?" Nandini replied "What are you looking at me? I am speaking truth only. I am sure he will like me ... then love me... um then we will spend rest of life together." Mohan smack his head and told her that "You are dreaming again." Nandini replied without hesitation "It was always my dream ... from age 13, though he is je ... umm completely changed man, somehow I still wish the same." But Mohan knows the truth and thinks 'Do not wish for something you can never get. The boy has changed and got all ruthless dear.' Mamaji was well-aware of the fact that Nandini is taking all big risk of being hopeful in her marriage with Ranbir and though evilly, 'Now is the time to show what devil Ranbir has become because of her stupid family'.

On weekend everyone from close gang are siting together on lunch table and suddenly Asfaq who is security in-charge of Singh's business and family, came rushing to the table and said "Somebody is trying to track the mobile phone signal from outside Ranbir. Please have a look." Getting alert by this Ranbir got up from his chair and went to security room followed by Arijit and Mohan on tow. They can see that somebody is trying to track the location and how they are getting it – tracking a call from this location. "Everyone is having security chip installed in their mobile so that no one can track the location without our own software, then how can they track it?" Arijit pointed out. "No, not everyone is covered." Ranbir said calmly, well dangerously calm.

"Mohan has disabled his phone tracker last week, due to new phone change, is not its Mohan?" Ranbir queried to Mohan. "Yes, I did" Mohan responded immediately. "Then where is your phone, Mohan?" Ranbir asked to him. That really got bad impact on Mohan as furiously he asked "Are you suspecting me Boss? And how could you? After so many years, this much trust you put on me?"

"Well I am aware of the fact that standing in front of me, you will not be able to do this treason while tracking from other side is still in-progress. So the conclusion is that it has been done before couple of mins or an hour." Ranbir looked at everyone explaining and then pointed look to Mohan and said "I am not distrusting you Mohan rather I am asking where you left your phone?" Mohan understood Ranbir's curt reply on trust and got relief about it, but he could not remember where he left his phone and said 'I do not remember exactly, but must be in mansion Ranbir and nobody has guts to call some restricted number knowingly."

"Right not knowingly, but unknowingly yes. Anyone, tell me the last place you were?" Ranbir again explained and demanded answer. Mohan thought for some time and said "I was with you at lunch Table with you, before that with Nandini and before that having breakfa..." "Hold on! You were with Nandini and where?" Ranbir asked caution, thinking the fact that Mohan is very possessive about her and at this crisis time he cannot handle possessive Mohan without any proof and order "Asfaq check the location from our mansion on this call".

Asfaq's team started working on the instruction immediately and informed that it is from Ranbirs's room. Well that's just arise some suspect on somebody. Sensing the temper of the room Mohan said to Ranbir "Ranbir, please do not rush into decision yet. We have no proof. Do not just accuse her please." "If you need anymore prove, go ahead and dig in. " with this crisp answer he just left the room for his room and murmuring "Time to meet Princess!"

Nandini was sitting on the couch in corner andreading the book she borrowed from Arijit last afternoon and got startled byloud thump on the door. Ranbir entered looking larger than life and looked ather menacingly. It scared her, she got nervous and without keep eye contact shejust look away from her husband. Instead of saying anything to her, Ranbirstarted looking for something and finally he could spot something behind herand started walking towards her. This made Nandini more nervous but sigh whenRanbir went past her but not so long. With a tight grip on her right forearm,Ranbir turn her around and pointing Mobo's mobile phone in front of her andasked her "How dare you hide Mohan's mobile and call somebody Nandini". 

Author Note:

Guys, I am worst in keeping promises and my boyfriend also agree on this. Why I am bringing this up is because I may not promise to update daily, weekly and so on but I will not leave this story ever without completing this and will update whenever I have time.

Anyway, please read this book and others too and give me you feedback.

Thanks!!!!!