Chapter - 9

Nandini wake up from restless sleep with loud bang sound on the door. Door closed and Ranbir is fully entered into his room. Seeing Nandini on the left side, Ranbir smirk and said "Finally you made to my room, even to my bed. Good work done Mrs Nandini Ranbir Singh, daughter-in-law of her father's driver. How proud!" Nandini was fully woke up and sitting on the bed crossing her legs and looking downcast. With small steps, Ranbir approach to the bed and sat down. Nandini got scared with that and tried to get down from the bed. But Ranbir turn and get hold of her leg. Nandini startled and shocked but Ranbir gave her a look 'I-dare-to-move' and stated, "My WIFE sleeps in my bed, nowhere else". Nandini got the ultimatum and stayed on the spot, meanwhile Ranbir release her feet and turn to switch-off the light. "I... I cannot sleep in dark." Nandini whispers. "Do I look like I care? However you life is already filled with dark. So, get used to it, my darling Wife. Have a sweet nightmare!" Ranbir said, switched-off thelight and slept on the bed as-it-is.It was very early morning when Nandini slumped into restless sleep.

Nandini wakes up on loud noise of alarm beside her ear and heard chilling voice of Ranbir "Get up!" It makes Nandini wide wake and got up from the bed. "Get freshens up quickly. You have job to do. " Ranbir told her. Nandini was shocked to know that she has to do some job. It's not that she does not want to do any work or have some career in fashion designing. She love drawing beautiful cloths and accessories, her creation. But she never thought that her family, the dominateRaizaada family will ever allow her to work. But then Ranbir is saying that she has job, what it might be? Designing cloths! But she is not put any wish. What is that? Nandini was thinking all of these when Ranbir shout at her – "Wake up Princess! You are day-dreaming again. Don't think too much. I have lots of surprises for you."

Nandini got readied with Maroon Saare with Black border and Black Blouse as she can only find sarees in Ranbir's walk-in wardrobe. As a fashion designer, she knew how to wear a saree but carry it for long time is a task. She has bruises over her hands, cheek and forehead. She went to vanity, tried to find some concealer or make up to conceal these marks from her skin. But it seems like the person who thought a girl has to wear saree does not need any make up, she thought sarcastically. As, she can't voice her thought to anybody, she keep it aside and tried to leave the room as it is. Nandini got shocked when she found that door has no lock but how. She clearly remember when she came to Ranbir's room last night, there was not any visible lock present outside or inside the room. Then how she is locked here?

Suddenly the door open with loud sound and smirking Ranbir can into the room and said "So wifey trying to run again, Are you?" That made Nandini panicked a bit, as she remember last day's event and whisper in low voice "No. I was trying to go you. I was not running." I could not now, she thought. "Oh, stop this drama!" Ranbir shout at her and Nandini flinched with fear but Ranbir grab her hand and exit from the room, saying "Let's go."

Living room is filling with people, though they are line up in a row with standard uniform. Nandini could not get who are they? She was locked in the room, so she doesn't know who all are staying at this house. "Hello guys, do you all know who is she?" Ranbir asked excitedly to all house worker. One of boy of around 18 years "Yes Ranbir, we know who she. She is your wife and our boss. " "Good Prakash! Yes, she is" Ranbir practically said last part with utter distaste. Nandini thought 'Am I this much disgusting? No – I know I am not.' "But there is another designation for her too. She is another housekeeper like you guys." Ranbir declared all the person in the room got shocked including Mohan and Arijit. Nandini finally lift he eyes from her feet to Ranbir shockingly. "She will do mopping, cooking, cleaning etc all that you guys do inside the house." Ranbir continued "What? Why are looking at me like that? She told me that she want to do some job. Is not it wife?" and give a look to Nandini saying I-dare-you-say-any-word. Seeing this scene Arjun amd Mohan spoke in unison "That's bad. How will she survive!" 

Author Note:

Hey Guys, I have nothing to justify my action of not updating for long. I had lots of thing on hand, did not get time.

But Sorry for delay or irregular update.

I will try to be regular and update two time in a month from now onwards,