Chapter - 3

Ranbir started pulling Nandini towards the stairs, but Nandini started crying again and said, "Please leave me. Let me go please", struggling to get herself away from Ranbir. Ranbir roughly pulling her up to first floor by stair and in process she tripped by her heavy bridal attire, keep sobbing and telling, "Leave me please. Let go of me please. Please! Ah!" she almost fell on hard rock stair. Yanking by her hair, Ranbir keep dragging her to end of the stair and turn to right hand side and throw her in one of the room which seems like store room with a bed and bathroom.

Nandini fell on her knees on the hard floor; she realizes that she must have got bruise now on her knees or her feet. Ranbir feels so content just at looking at her, he feels so sick about himself that he was being happy at Nandini's situation. He was not like this – devil, of course he knows that every human has own dark side otherwise everyone must be God which is not the case. However, he was not like this, his mother taught him to be good man, but the family of this girl destroyed his happy family and just looking at her, he could not help but feel that he is filled with so much hatred, anger and evilness.

She is crying silently, irritated by this Ranbir make her stand on her feet by holding her forearm firmly. It does shot a pain to her arms and knees, which has started bleeding, not forget her sensitive cheeks. "You are going to stay in this room until I order further. You got it. Huh?" Ranbir told to Nandini. "Just because I married you, does not mean you are wife. I told you before and I am telling now, you are just pawn in my revenge. No need to dream about being my wife, sweetheart". He venomously stated. "It certainly not meant that you will be treated as spoil brat princess here also. This time I am warning you Nandini, do not try to escape from here. You will not like the consequences of your action. I repeat 'DO NOT TRY TO ESCAPE FROM ME'. Do you understand me?" She nodded frantically in a hope that it will finish and he will leave her.

Ranbir stared at her and finally saw her messed up hair, loosened bridal attire, smudge mascara and liner along with faded makeup by which she was prepared for her marriage – no, their marriage. Just thinking that he feels satisfied that finally, he completed first step of his revenge on Raizaada, which will have many more to come. He pity Nandini, with sadists' laugh he started to leave her keeping her lock in that room. Just when he locks the door from outside, Nandini got over from her painful haze. "No! Stop. Please do not lock the door. Please! Please! Open the door", She scream. Fear caught her and she started shaking badly as fear of being locked attack her, how badly she wanted her mother to be here with here with all consoling word. 'No, I cannot be locked anymore, he cannot lock me', with determination she started approaching to the door with hope that he will listen to her plead. "Open the door, please. Please help me. Get me out of this room this instant. Open the DAMN door", She scream from other side of the door.

After locking the store room – well Nandini's room, Ranbir walks towards his room which was just a floor up. Room is well protected and oriented, he always want his room to be well organized, neat and clean. He opens the door of his room, not to forget by giving 4 digit codes on his door lock. All doors of this mansion are locked with code only. No one knows the code of other, except the code of empty rooms which are kept to Ranbir and Mamaji. Just after closing the door he hears scream of Nandini and smirk. He exactly knows how much Nandini hates to being locked and why so. He is going to use that against her, not to forget she already tried to escape once and as much as innocent she looks and nod to his command, he knows that she will try again. But he will not leave her this time. It is all her and her family's fault and he will take the revenge – but first he will crush Nandini and enjoy pleasure of crushing her.

After maybe 2 hours or so, Nandini stop beating the door and realize that how much she ask, scream or plead, they will never listen to her. She started crying on her misery. This was only now when she comes back to India from England after finishing her studies. She was never very intelligent student like Ranbir but always wish to study in England or rather says to have a long trip there. Taking most loved and adored child of her family, she requested he father to let her go there to study. To maintain the family prestige and love for his daughter, he donated a fat amount of money to the college and let her take the admission for the course of two years. She always knew that she will be married to her father's close businessman Nakul Jadav's son Rupayan who was her school mate.

She started remembering all incidents, she came back to India after finishing her study, her family started talking about wedding, Rupayan took her on a date and ask her if she is fine with the idea to get married this year, maybe after 2 months. Since she always knew Rupayan being both the family close friendship – she agrees, started wedding shopping. Slowly her wedding day approach, she got all the ceremony of Mehendi, Sangeet, Ball room Party. Except her messed up mehendi in her palm, everything completed peacefully. She started smiling when she remember her mother frantic side and continuous chattered of 'Something bad will happen' when Nandini's mehendi messed up while clapping unconsciously. See her mother was right after all, except not only bad happened but worst happen to her. Is this why everyone says mother can sense everything!

Note: Mehendi, Sangeet are few wedding rituals that are in India.

Hi guys,

First I would like apologize to all of you for updating after so many days, but with that I promise I will update more often. Frankly speaking I do not get confidence of updating this story as very less people are reading this or voting. No comment or feedback. Without the story view, vote or comment, writing of this story feel meaningless. Anyway, I will still try to update more frequently. Thanks reading this story whoever read this and if you like my story do let other know about it. PLEASE.

You can find me in my facebook page : bworm3177@gmail.com.Do check it. I will provide update of my story their.

Keep reading, voting and commenting!

Enjoy this chapter!