Chapter - 11

Nandini ran to nearest washroom and vomited all the content of what she eaten, well forcibly been eaten. Well yes, Ranbir has made her eat every menu she is making for lunch or dinner every day, which is absolutely horrible even after trying so hard. She know she has to eat thatbefore others taste it, Ranbir has made it like custom as if she is trying to get revenge or trying to kill all of them by putting some poison. Well how the hell I will get poison in this beautiful prison, Nandini thought. Even she got poison, she will never apply add it to their food – simply because it will endanger her love one's life. Yes, she made her alliances here – Mobo and Malti. Oh! Yo do not know about Mobo – its Mohan, well I cannot call him with his name now, as he is like my brother. So I have made combination Mohan and Brother – Mobo. She chuckles at her thought. Also, if Ranbir get safe from food poison, then she is so dead. So yeah! She has to tolerate her cooking and tried to improve.

Ranbir followed her to washroom and continue watching her changing facial expression to chuckles. "So you are planning of murder" Ranbir spoke. Nandini startled to see Ranbir following her and shocked that Ranbir read her correctly. Satisfy with the expression of Nandini, Ranbir confirmed that what he thought is correct, but continue "But sweetheart! I will be dead and what will happen to you? Anyway if you are done with your wild murder plan and done with horrible smelling vomiting, then leave and fix whatever cooking mess you have made." Nandini lower her eyes to floor feeling utterly embarrassed. "And, do clean this bathroom as well. It's stinking!" Ranbir told making his face disgusting. "Of course, I will" Nandini said quickly and close bathroom door as soon Ranbir left her.

After cleaning the bathroom, making a quick fix on dinner for all, having her favourite food and washing all the used dishes, she proceed to devil's den – yeah right where Ranbir watches her as predator to pray, like one wrong move and he will pounce on Nandini. It's true that they share bed but only that, as Nandini sleep in extreme end of the bed and the rest part occupied by king himself. But that's not the reason of her dread, it is the fact that she again have to work on Ranbir's much old and unimportant paper work which take all her night as she do not know how to do anything regarding export business.

Nandini entered in his room and suddenly a bunch of file hit her face and fall on floor. "Complete these by tonight" Ranbir said and moved to bar area within the room for a drink. 'Why does he drink? He looks scary when he is drunk. Well when he is not scary!' Nandini thought to herself and chuckled. "If you are done with your entertaining thought, get down to work." Ranbir told that to Nandini. But Nandini has different thought today; she will not do any unimportant paper work. Nandini knows the files are age old and not required now but still she does this because Ranbir does not want her to sleep at night. But enough! 'I will not tolerate this torture. If I have to stay married with this brute devil, I need basic human right' with this pep talk Nandini spoke to Ranbir.

"I will not do any work now, I am going to sleep." Hearing this Ranbir was shocked 'How this little kitty got so much courage? Ok, let's see.' "You have to work for living here. You are just earning by this for good food, cloths like all other people do it. Or, you like a little brat you are do not want to work but stay at bed and take the comfort from my money?" Ranbir taunted Nandini. Yes, she is hurt by this but she will not defeat without a fight. "Yes, I agree that people work for food and cloths and basic needs of human. I also do that at day time like cleaning, washing dishes, cloths and umm ... cooking." Nandini said the last part like whisper. "Oh really? Cooking ... I mean the crap you made everyday is the food right? How thinkable person you are Princess. That fucking food you make cannot be swallowed." Ranbir exclaimed with raised tone. "Then you should not make me cooking that crap." Nandini debated with Ranbir without knowing result.

Within a span of second Ranbir was standing before Nandini with furious look and spoke "How dare you told me what I should and what should not." Nandini gulped nervously and spoke like a whisper tone "You knew I do not know". It just intensify Ranbir's anger into multiplication, holding her shoulder into a tight grip and spoke "I stand for your courage Princess to defy me but no one and I meant no one will defy my order. Is that clear?" "No, It is not clear as your wife, I took the responsibility of household work, now I need the right to sleep at night peacefully. Cannot I get this human right?" Nandini spoke with little bit raised tone. "Oh yeah? Human Right? Wife's responsibility?" Ranbir spoke holding her tighter than before "Don't you think there is other wifely responsibilities too?" and started leaning towards Nandini who got confused but suddenly feel some tingle feeling inside with close proximity of both of them. Nandini looks into Ranbir eyes but saw that his eyes were on her lips. 'Oh God' Nandini thought and within a second his lips crashing down to her furiously kissing.