Chapter - 1

Nandini wake up with a severe headache in a dark – very dark room. But why, do not her family already aware that she is very scared in dark room. Well it does not feel comfortable at all to her – why? She is in floor; she is still in floor. Slowly all events came in her mind slowly, a chill shiver do down her spine. Only thing she could mutter "Oh God" before stumbling on her feet. As soon as she gets up on her feet, a metal chain felt on her leg, which is almost cutting her skin.

Realising the fact that she has been kidnapped, abused, married, drugged and chained, she screams with top of her lungs "Help!". No reply, no sound. Fear consumed her completely. She started crying and screaming "Help! Help! Please help. Please! Please help". No reply – none. But her scream gets acknowledged with the sudden lights turn on. Squeezing her eyes, she started looking front of her but gets shocked with a wall covered by lots of mirrors. Mirrors are showing herself, having Indian attire for bride – Lehenga, bride's jewellery, not to forget – chain from her Grandmother, Mangalsutra and sindoor – which seems very evident that it was forceful as it is spread all over her forehead to front of her hair. Actually the mirror was placed to only torture her, to let her know that everything is changed, she is not what she used to be.

The moment Nandini saw her forehead with red color of Sindoor, she remembers the event all over again and wants so badly to get rid of this from her that she started rubbing the red color with her hands. But little does she know that by rubbing it she is helping to spread that more on her.

Suddenly the door opened and a man came with a plate and glass of water. Having an outsider like him, Nandini gets her courage to ask him to help her, "Please help me! Please let me go. Huh. Please". The man did not reply anything but kept the plate and water on the floor. Impatient and frustrated Nandini again says "I will give money, lots of money. Please help me and get me out from here. Please!". "Shut Up", the man snap at her which shock her more. "You want me to take bribe and leave you without the punishment of your disgusted brother. You want me to betray my boss. No doubt you are from that family. Pretty face but selfish soul." Ok, that's it – she thought. As soon as he finished, Nandini yelled "Shut up. You poor filthy person. How dare you curse me and my family without even knowing us", The man chuckled and said "I know your family more than what you know. Now eat your food if you want or else die starved. Maybe boss care about your life but I don't. You are just the same as others. I wish no person in your family could live peacefully ever". With that he left the room but not after locking it again.

With all her dilemma, she decided that she will not have the food. Though the food was her one of the favourite food – Italian Pasta with white sauce and she was very hungry, but she can't take it. With this decision, she broke into heavy crying again. The room has small but decent washroom to her relief, no window. Her hope of escaping need some source for it. Then its clicked the man who bring the food could be helpful, not be his wish of-course, she already knows that. But she will escape from here by hook or crook – she thought.

She started searching for something within this locked room which can be helpful to scare the man to get help to escape from here. After searching for an hour or so, she decided that she will take help of a mirror which are hanging just before her to show her pathetic situation. She uses her heel to break one of the mirror in the fashion that it could be looked as knife which is indeed very sharp.

Maybe waiting for another 3-4 hours, Nandini heard little activity outside her locked room. She gets alerted and hide the broken mirror piece taking that in her hand and wrapping the hand with her bridal dress. The man opens the door and entered into the room with another plate of food. But Nandini did not waste a single minute to get up and run toward the open door. The man shocked by her action drop the plate and asked "Hey, what are you doing?". Pointing the mirror piece towards the man Nandini said "Don't come near me or I will hurt you. Just let me go". Not regarding her warning, he strides towards her and tried to hold her. As she looked at him, fear fastened in her and without even thinking she just stab his left hand with the mirror piece. "Ah!", a loud scream passed by her from his throat. For a single moment, Nandini felt sad, guilty, criminal but she shoves all these thought thinking about her escaping from this horrible situation of hers.

She was running with all her heart, breathe without caring about the direction she was running, well it was night by that time. 'Thinking of right direction at this point of time is useless', she thought. But soon she realised that two cars were just behind her, which also confirmed that she was caught running from the special prison prepared for her. It seems like cars chasing after her, that she is not running from them and they are chasing her to run, to exhaust. Now she does not care a bit. Really?

No, as suddenly a black silk Audi R8 coming from front, stopped in her track forcing her to stop, no rather tripped on the car's front side with a thud. She felt dizzy, maybe because of constant running. Overcoming her conscious, she looked up and get caught by brown orbs eyes. The eyes hold so much anger, hatred and danger that Nandini's blood just got chilled, maybe frozen.

Author Note:

Hi All,

I have request to all of the wattpad reader please take some time from busy day and spend here in wattpad and read my story. I promise you will not regret.

If you want to know about me then message me or post comment.

Thanks