𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙏𝙚𝙣

Yoosung sqwirmed under Saeran's grasp "Mc" He cried out, Saeran tightened his grip "Why call out to her?" He tilted his head "You know she's a liar?" Yoosungs eyes opened wide at his words

"I know, but she'll do anything to protect me!" He shouted and Saeran leaned closer to him "You're just a kid you know?" He rumaged in his pocket and pulled out a knife "You don't deserve to see he beauty" He ran the knife up Yoosungs face stopping on his below his eye "And eye for a lover?" Yoosung shook his head and the knife scratched his skin as he did so. "Oh well, I'll just take your sight so you don't see her"

"No!" I ran into the room and pushed Saeran over. Yoosung winced in pain and held his eye "You ok?" I grabbed his cheeks and looked up in his eyes, he nodded his head and I pulled at the hand hiding his eye "Oh Yoosung" His eye was bleeding but he kept it closed.

"So you came back?" I removed my hands from Yoosung and moved my gaze to the floor "No, I came back for Yoosung" Saeran grabbed my hand and Yoosung stepped foward, I pushed him towards the wall and looked up into Saeran's mint eyes. "You don't care about me?" I pulled out of his grasp and looked away "Answer me!" He shouted, I flinched at his loud voice

"Of course I do" I muttered so quietly I don't think I heard it.

"Then why him?" I listened to the sadness in his voice "I saved you Mc, I took you to paradise" I felt tears form in my eyes as I looked up at Yoosung, his eyes darted between the two of us. Suddenly Saeran seized my waist and I hugged him back "I don't love you anymore" I muttered

"Yes you do" I pressed my lips together as tears fell from my eyes "Please stop lying Mc" I pushed out of his hug and looked up into his eyes "I used to be into the bad boy act" I smiled to myself "The thrill of it all" I moved my eyes away "I loved the way you controlled me, called me kitten, picked out my outfits" I stopped and stuttered on my next words "W-when you hurt me" I looked up into his eyes.

"I found out it isn't love" I muttered "That's not the love I want" I looked towards Yoosung "I want a cutie in blue, someone who listens to me, worrys about me, doesn't care about what I do" I grabbed Saerans hand with the switch in and pulled it out of his hands "Goodbye Saeran"

"You don't think I worry about you?" He whispered "I cared about you so much I was about to hurt someone" He pointed towards Yoosung and I bit my lip "I did it all for yo-"

"Don't finsish that" I hissed "I didn't ask for you to hurt him, I didn't ask for you to worry for me" I threw the switch to the floor "I asked for you to be there!" I shouted "And when you did you hurt me more" I walked towards Yoosung and cupped his cheek he held mine and then his eyes widened as I felt a sharp pain in my back. "Fine then" Saeran muttered as I winced to the pain "You can't have either of us" My vision became faded and I reached behind me shakingly pulling out the knife in my back "You really stabbed me in the back" I muttered, coughing up blood.

Saeran's eyes widened after relising what he'd done "I'm sorry Mc!" He gasped running towards me "Get away from her" Yoosung shouted his arms wrapping around me "You've done enough" I looked up him my eyes weak. I grabbed Yoosungs hand and quickly left the room.

His gaze was on the blood now staining my jumper, I crashed through the door and pushed Yoosung infront of me before falling to the floor. "I'm sorry Yoosung" He ran to my side and stroked my hair "If I do" I paused "You know... I want you to know I chose you" I kissed his lips hungrily and then my vision blurred before I blacked out.