𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

We all sat in a car, it swayed slowly and I felt my eyes flutter shut. Quickly shooting them open and rubbed them, we had to stay up so late to prepare and leave so early, my sleep messed up I yawned. "Mc you can go to sleep" Seven shouted back to me and I looked in the mirror in the car "No I need to stay awake" I said tiredly and Seven caught my hint

"It's fine, go to sleep" His gaze moved to the co-ordinate machine Yoosung was holding, I yawned and then laid across the back seats "Wake me up in 30 minutes" I muttered before closing my eyes.

I was almost asleep when I heard Yoosungs voice "You don't have a blanket or anything?"

"Nope, I don't normally stay in my car long enough to sleep" Yoosung gazed down on my body, I was fully clothed but I didn't have anything over my body to warm me up. "Why don't you use your coat" Yoosung looked down at the coat he had brought and then removed it, placing it gently over my body I wanted to thank Yoosung but I quickly slipped into a deeper sleep.

Seven furrowed his brows as he watched me asleep "So, you and Mc a thing?" He questioned raising one eyebrow, Yoosungs cheeks flushed red and he shrugged his shoulders "Come on you have to be together now, you slept together" He nudge Yoosung and he chuckled quietly. 

"I'd love to, but theirs something in Mc's eyes" Yoosung turned his head to look at you "I don't know how to explain it, but it's their" Seven furrowed his brows his eyes still on the road. Yoosung looked towards him and narrowed his eyes "You know something?" Yoosung muttered quietly, Seven pressed his lips together and then stopped the car. "I need to go pee" He opened the door and walked out, Yoosung watched confused his gaze moving to Mc. She shifted slightly in her sleep her face looked pained and Yoosung spoke "Mc?" a smile fell on her lips as he spoke and he sat properly in his seat, a frown evidently on his face.

"Wakey wakey Yoosung~" I chirped as Yoosung sat in the back, we'd all changed our seats. I was driving, Seven sat typing on his laptop, and Yoosung was rubbing his eyes after a nap. He smiled but didn't reply, I looked at the road and then Seven looked up at me "How much longer?" I shot him a glare and pretended to look at a machine thing "Just a little while" my gaze fell to the petrol amount "But we don't have enough gas" I took a turn and Seven looked back at Yoosung. 

Soon we pulled up to a gas station and I looked towards Yoosung still sat in the car, "Is he ok?" Seven's demeanor turned awkward and he turned to me "He knows theirs something up with you" I widened my eyes and looked down into the car "And he knows that I know" I shook my head slightly "I didn't tell him anything" he stopped putting petrol in the car. Handing me his credit card "Could you get me some crisps?" I nodded my head and then leaned into the car "Yoosung, I'm getting food you want anything?" He shook his head. I furrowed my brows "Did I do something?" I looked him in his eyes and he sighed before opening the car door "I'm going to the toilet" He walked off and I looked towards Seven, Seven shrugged his shoulders I started to follow him in but stopped and bought some food.

"Long travel?" The lady on the till questioned I nodded my head and watched her scan the items "I'm very very tired" I sighed rubbing my eyes "And I've pissed off my boyfriend" She bit her lip as she listened "Oh no, you've got a whole ride with him" She whsipered I nodded my head. Her head moved left to right and then she pulled out a bottle "Here, it's not that much but if he annoys you take a sip" I took the small bottle. It was label 'vodka' and I chuckled at her "Thank you so much" She smiled and then packed everything in a bag, "Don't worry about the petrol it's on me" She winked and I started to walk.

"Yoosung!" I chirped as I saw him almost walking out the door, he looked over slightly and walked off I turned to the women on the till and she shrugged her shoulders and then I began to walk to catch up with him. "I bought you a sandwhich and some instant noodles" he looked towards the brown paper bag I had "Oh darn, I should go ask for some hot water for it" I stopped and yoosung looked towards me "Don't worry Mc" I looked over at him and furrowed my brows "Are you sure?" he nodded his head and I took a deep breath "Yoosung, whats wrong" rage grew in his eyes as he looked away.