𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚

I awoke and looked up at Yoosung, I was laying my head on his lap and he was texting on his phone "Yoosung?" He looked down and then his cheeks flushed

"Mc!" he paused and I looked into his indigo eyes "You're awake!" I sat up and gaze around, my eyes widened as I relised where we were. "Are we here?" 

"Yep" Seven popped his 'p' when he spoke and was looking at the laptop he was typing on, I looked towards the building alittle while away and then moved away from Yoosung. "Are we going to go" Seven looked around at my question and then smiled shaking his head as he did so, I lowered my brows in confusion of what he was doing and then looked towards Yoosung, his hair sheilded his eyes. The car door opened and we all made our way out, I walked towards the back entrance and looked around before pulling the key out of a plant pot "How did you know?!" I shrugged my shoulders to Yoosungs suprise.

Unlocking the door seven pulled me back in "No you don't" Yelping at his action I turned and looked at him "You can stand watch" I looked at Yoosung and he furrowed his brows

"I mean, I want to protect you and going in will put you in danger" Seven's lips turned to a smile in smugness "And he want's you anyway" I averted my eyes and looked into the place

"It's to the left" I pointed towards the door and Yoosung squinted his eyes at me "Good luck come back safe!" they smiled and began to walk in. I grabbed Yoosung's hand "Forgot something" I grabbed his cheeks a placed a gentle kiss on them, his cheeks were red and I moved away to sit on the bench outside.

Iniside Seven was hacking when Yoosung turned to hear a door open "Oh what's this?" They both turned to the voice and Saeran was leaning on the door frame, his eyes scanned the room "Didn't invite Mc inside?" Yoosung clenched his fist as he mentioned her name. He stepped in and looked down at Seven, his eyebrows were furrowed and he avoided all eye contact "Luciel, your hacking annoys me" Yoosung looked towards him and his eyebrows twitched as he spoke.

"And you're Yoosung" He breathed his name through his teeth in anger and Yoosung widened his eyes as he leaned foward "I hate you" Yoosung gulped at his words "That woman, Mc. She was in paradise, but you had to tear her away and now she's suffering" Seven stepped towards Saeran ranting to him "Get anycloser and I'll blow up this whole place" Yoosung's eyes widened.

"What's your fantasy about dying?" Seven questioned "Is your life really that bad"

"Without her it is" He muttered and then shook his head. "I'll die and go to paradise, saviour promised! I was going to go with her together" Yoosung looked into his sad eyes and then towards the device. Quickly he pounced at Saeran throwing the button out of his hand "Hey kid!" Saeran shouted trying to fight him, Saeran grabbed his hand tightly and brought his hand ear to his lips "That Mc girl you love will come with us" Yoosung's face filled with anger. Seven had collected all the information, he stood up and then Yoosung pushed out of his grasp "Quickly hurry!" Seven shouted running out of the room.

"She's one of us you know" Yoosung stopped as Saeran spoke "She's mine, not yours" Suddenly saeran lept towards Yoosung and he fell to the ground. "It's all because of you!" He shouted at Yoosung's face as he pinned him to a wall.

Seven ran out of the building and I sat up from lying on the bench "Everything ok" He nodded his head and turned around "Shit!" He muttered looking at the closing door "Where's Yoosung" Seven looked around into my eyes. He didn't need to say a word, I looked towards the door in fear "You left him?!" I shouted standing up

"I didn't he was running with me!" Seven was shaking and I looked at the laptop in his hands "My brother hates me" I looked to the ground "Why does he hate me?"

"You left him" I spoke and he shook his head

"Rika said he'd protect him, I was doing it for him" I looked up at his panicked face

"Rika..." Images of her flashed into my head and I widened my eyes "Saviour" I looked into the building "I'm coming to help you Yoosung!" I shouted and Seven grabebd my hand.

"You can't" I looked at him confused "You saw how your emotions got" I shook my head and twisted out of his grasp and continued to run towards the room Yoosung was in. "Yoosung!" I called out.