𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚

Fluttering my eyes open I looked up at a blonde haired boy above me, "Mc!" He smiled at me "We got you a doctor to see what's wrong with you" I looked towards the guy stood next to him. He flashed me a smile and I looked towards Jumin talking to Seven in the doorway, "Oh, ok thank you" The doctor looked towards Yoosung and he quickly left the room.

"If you could also pay to fix the broken window that would be great!" Jumin sighed heavily at Seven's words then looking towards Yoosung walking into the room, "So she's awake?" Yoosung nodded his head.

"I don't know how well she'll sleep tonight with all this extra sleep she's had" He explained worry evident in his eyes

"If she'll even be able to sleep after that event" Seven added and Yoosung looked towards the closed door. He sighed heavily and Jumin placed a hand on his shoulder "I'm sure she's fine." His face was gentle and Yoosung found him self gasping to his gentle face, "She managed to come out of an almost kidnapping without a scratch, she'll be able to come out of this ok" as he spoke a door opened.

I stepped out of the room with the doctor following behind me "Where are my trousers?" I questioned Yoosungs cheeks went red, and Jumin looked away as Seven pointed towards folded trousers "Thanks" I smiled and moved to put them on.

"So is she ok?" Yoosung quickly asked watching me put on my trousers, the doctor furrowed his brows "I've never heard of this before, but I'll prescribe some painkillers to dull down the pain" He wrote on a note pad and handed it to Jumin. He nodded his head and then they both left to leave "Goodbye, and get better Mc!" Jumin called before shutting the door, I stood up and walked over to him "He didn't say when I was gonna get those pain killers right?" Yoosung shook his head and I sighed heavily. "So who's up for some LOLOL?" Seven questioned moving infront of both me and Yoosung, I watched as Yoosung's eyes lit up and I smiled happily at him "You're going to have to show me how to play" His smile grew as he dragged me towards the computer.

However Saeran lay on a bed, his head hung off the side, his arms tightly wrapped around her pillow. He breathed in the scent while tears stung his eyes "What have I done?" He muttered to himself, his mind went back to the sound of her voice when he held her body so tightly. The fact is he did it because he knew she found someone else to love, holding her like that meant that she would be his for longer. He heard a nock on his door and looked towards it "I said I wanted to be alone" The door clicked, and he turned away from it and blonde women walked into the room and rested her hand on his head "It's ok, we'll bring her back to paradise" she whispered as she nealt beside him "She must be suffering out their" Saeran's face twisted in anger "She'll come back, the God's will allow it"

"But she's suffering now we should go save her" Rika shook her head and shushed him "You'll know her love if she comes back" he rolled over on his back "Besides while you wait you can get her an outfit sorted" Patting his head she then proceeded to leave the room. Saeran watched her figure leave and then an image of you popped into his head, they were sat in a colourful garden and the world was slowed down. She was laughing. Her smile brightened the whole vision Saeran found himself lost in it.

"Ha! Beat you again!" I cheered out as Yoosungs avitar fell to the floor, he crossed his arms "Best of 9?" He questioned in a grumble. I shook my head and laid on the sofa "You can play story I'll sit back and watch" my head lay next to Yoosungs leg, feeling the tension burning off of it, looking up at him his cheeks were red "Why are you so flustered?" I questioned. He looked down and quickly twitched his eyes away "I don't know" He answered

"You're such a cutie, Yoosung" I moved my gaze away, but I felt his gaze on me he smiled "You too Mc" I looked up at him. Breaking the gaze only the music from LOLOL stopped silence "Yoosung" My voice was quiet and he looked down at me "I don't think I'll be able to go to sleep tonight" his cheeks grew red "Would you... Um" I paused trying to catch my words "Sleep with me?" I sat up shaking my hands "Only until I fall asleep! And we don't have to touch" Yoosung smiled to reassure me and I stared for a while soon mirroring his smile.