however, that's all jimin seemed to do nowadays. reminisce.

"is everything okay? you know you don't have to go with me. i can handle my parents just fine."

something vile begins to churn in jimin's stomach. he takes a deep breath to keep it down.

"no, it's fine. besides, your parents can't be that bad right?"

taehyung grimaces and jimin knows he's fucked up.

an unsettling silence falls upon the two causing panic to rise in jimin's chest. several images flash before his eyes each one worse than the last. for a moment he feels like succumbing, wanting the panic to take over while his conscious curls up in the darkest corner of his mind.

yet that was something he was used. a defense mechanism designed by the body and not the mind. it was easy to give to what felt overwhelming. to that voice who only celebrates your weakness.
that was then, however, this is now and jimin would be damned if he let it take over once more.

so, with shaky breaths, he forces the panic back down, forces his mind to take control again. 

and when the taehyung stops at the next red light jimin unbuckles his seatbelt leaning over to grab taehyung by the chin. he doesn't register what he's doing until velvety lips are meeting his own.

the feeling doesn't last cause he's pulling away a second later.

"w-what was that for?"

he looks at taehyung's flushed face and chuckles.

"i said something shitty", said jimin shrugging.

"no you di-"

"yeah i did so like forgive me."

this time taehyung chuckles stepping on the gas as the light changes. 

"with just one kiss though?" jimin smiled.

"just wait until the next red light."

|

about five red lights later, taehyung was pulling in front the Le Meridien Seoul his face pink with blush and his lips much plumper than they had been.

jimin's got a small smile on his face as they both look up at the massive hotel. the amount of people entering the building is shocking, to say the least. they're all dressed to the teeth and he almost feels bad for showing up with his hair died.

that is until he sees the dreadful look on taehyung's face as they get closer to the front.

No, this about Taehyung. Fuck the rules.

Are there even rules about hair color?

jimin shakes his head a bit before looking back a taehyung. he won't let him down tonight no matter what. he surrounds himself with confidence when the vale comes to open the door for him, taehyung already getting out by himself.

"good evening, sir." he sees taehyung roll his eyes at the younger male before grabbing his arm.

"you get one scratch on my car and it's me and you buddy."

a chill runs down jimin's spine at the deepness of taehyung's voice.

Maybe I should've kissed him a bit longer. 

"shut the fuck up taehyung Daniel knows what he's doing."

both males turn to see jin standing near the entrance his dark hair parted down the middle giving him a rather sexy look.

"hyung?" jimin tilts his head as if trying to discern what he's seeing.

"yes, jimin i know i look good but this ain't about me."

jin is quick to grab both males, pulling them inside the hotel. everything is bright, various trays of champagne float around the room and that's only the lobby. people are everywhere each one dressed more extravagantly than the last.

it never crossed jimin's mind on how rich taehyung's parents might be but it's obvious rich is the wrong word. they were swimming wealth if the room they'd stepped in was anything to go by. besides, who could just rent out a hotel when they felt like it?

jin weaves them through the suffocating crowd of people, stopping to greet some while introducing taehyung to a few. it's all just a blur really until they're being seated at a table with namjoon and yoongi.

"Yoongi? you're here too?"

yoongi shrugs taking a sip from what looks to be vodka in a tall glass.

"didn't have much of a choice really."

jimin doesn't have time to ask what he means by that before the lights go out and the room goes quiet.
it's in these moments that jimin realizes taehyung has been holding his hand since they stepped inside. the way his eyes dart around the room nervously as if looking for someone in particular.

he doesn't say but jimin can tell taehyung is on edge. he is too. though for what he can seem to come to a conclusion about. almost like the universe is dying to tell him something to show him the scene that lies ahead.

jimin wishes he could understand but he can only focus on the single spotlight that illuminates the front of the room. a man that resembles taehyung steps in front of the podium his smile nowhere near as beautiful as taehyung's.

"i thank you all for coming here tonight. i know what i'm about to say tonight is big news in our world and i'm honored to have you all witness it."

applaud fills the room briefly jimin noticing the annoyed looks on jin and taehyung's faces.

"-time has gotten the best of me now but i'm proud to announce my successor. due to some personal inconveniences my son will not be taking over though i'm sure you'll like this young man much better. Kang Chul."

the universe had feared for this moment. had feared for the chaos it'd bring the pain it'd let reign down on fragile hearts.
even fate could not justify this circumstance neither could destiny stand for it's cause.

all they could do was watch the pink-haired boy's breath got caught in his throat, his hand leaving taehyung, and everything he'd fought to keep at bay rising to the surface.

"w-why?"

|

 did you miss me and oh my look at that i updated (only because y'all are hella cute) heh.

but um thoughts? feelings? how are we coming along?