𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓼

Corbyn Besson

The next day, before lunch I was talking to Dani when a hand grabbed my shoulder.I looked back to see the one and only Jonah Marais.I mentally rolled my eyes but fake smiled at him."Can we talk?"I nodded, told Dani to head to lunch and look back at Jonah.

"What is it?"I asked.Jonah smirked.This can't be good."I want you to give me Daniel's number.I want to try something with him."He explained.My heart stopped and my jaw automatically clenched.

"What exactly do you want to try?"I questioned trough gritted teeth."Oh you know, just him.I want to be his 'friend with benefit', kind of.You know, make out with him, sit him on my lap and all that stuff."He smirked again.

"No.Over my dead body."I whispered the last part.He stares at me.Suddenly he left out a laugh."I see I'm not the only one who wants to fuck hi-"He was interrupted by me.I couldn't handle all the bullshit that he was saying.I pushed him to the wall and looked him straight to the eye.

"You WONT get near Daniel.Never.If you do, I'll have to break every bone in your body.Understood?"I growled.He just looked at me with a blank look."Understood!"I shouted.He just roles his eyes and nodded.I let him go.

I walked to the cafeteria, sitting next to Daniel.I instantly hugged him and moved him to my lap.He blushed"What did Jonah want?"I tightened my jaw"I'll tell you later."

For the rest of the day I was glued to Daniel.When school finished Daniel asked me again what Jonah had told me."Nothing, he just tried to get in my nerves"I mumbled.Daniel hesitated but nodded and hugged me."Don't let them get to you"Since I was a lot taller than him, he had mumbled that to my chest, which tickled me.I left out a small laugh and hugged him tight."I won't"

"Promise?"
"Promise"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Aaaaand I'm backkk.I had to do this chapter on a rush😬Can we get to 10 ⭐️?I'll try to update tmw but I might have tO0 mUch HomEWorK.Who else loves Daniel's blond hair?If you have any ideas for this story leave a comment😄Well bye now:)

-P