Artie: right from the beginning Artie and Dani had a special connection and you could tell they were gonna be together at some point. They were too cute not to. At first Artie was just this funny, entertaining, and kinda cute guy but after Artie basically taught her to love again she fell hard and fast for him and they had an amazing relationship until it was sadly ended by distance but they continued to be close friends afterwards.

Quinn: most of the time Quinn annoyed Dani. Quinn thought she was the shit and that she was above Dani when even Santana and Brittany knew what was really going on. Quinn always complained about everything when they didn't go her way. But when Quinn and Dani needed the other, they were always there. They would always comfort each other and they would always love each other.

Brittany: in the beginning Dani couldn't really stand Brittany and her below stupid comments but she would always try and be kind to Britt. As Britt became less gullible and had more sense, their relationship strengthened and they became a lot more closer. Santana helped with that too. Dani even started to enjoy Brit's dumber comments.

Santana: her and Santana are closer then sisters. They've been joined at the hip since birth and they continued that friendship throughout everything. Like Brittany and Santana pinky holding thing. Her and Santana always linked your arms. Dani and Santana we're apart of the unholy trinity with Quinn and Britt. And although trinity means three it was always you four sticking together through everything and unholy trinity was just the best name. Plus Dani and Santana were basically the same person.

Matt: She never talked to Matt. She was interested in talking to him and they had nothing in common. She didn't care enough to insult him and didn't care when he left.

Sam: at first she didn't really care about Sam. She didn't think he was cute or what exactly he had to offer but when he started going through stuff with his family and Dani and him got closer and they kept that friendship throughout the show.

Blaine: Dani and Blaine were pretty good friends and Blaine never really annoyed Dani but if she had to decide between him and Kurt, she would always choose Kurt. I guess you could say they were as close as you can get to one of your best friends boyfriends.

Kitty: Dani and Kitty had an extremely hateful relationship through most of the show. Dani hates kitty's attitude and she didn't think kitty deserved Artie. When the 3rd gen of glee was created her and Kitty eventually got closer and even formed a friendship.

Ryder: her and Ryder never really talked that much but Dani knew about the 2nd gen of glee and she knew who everyone was and she thought Ryder was adorable and like a cuddly bear and that he deserved all the love in the world.

Mike: Dani and Mike didn't talk much so she never really had any problems with him until later in the show when he would make annoying, depressing, and ineffective comments that didn't matter or need to be said. Then he began to annoy her and she tried to ignore him as much as possible but acknowledged his amazing dancing skills.

Roderick: she felt bad for him and thought he had an amazing voice but didn't talk to him all that much.

Spencer: most of the time spencer annoyed her but she loved some of his meaner comments through the school year.

Mason: Mason was her personal fav of the 3rd year gen of glee kids. He was really sweet to everyone and his voice always blew her away.

Noah: Noah and Dani have a complicated history. They met around preschool and had been best friends ever since. They had also liked each other ever since but never acted on those feelings which cause Noah to mess around with every girl he sees since he couldn't have the one he rlly wanted and it sent Dani on a quest to find true love. They are extremely close and like Finn, Dani is the only one truly able to calm Noah down. They finally acted on their feelings the night before graduation and it was never spoken again because they wanted to keep their close friendship and they realized that maybe in another life they would've ended up together but they were both in love with other people and it just wouldn't happen.

Sue: she hates Sue with every fiber of her being and wants nothing more then to never see her again but she also loves every cruel comment she makes towards her or anyone else. That's just who dani is. Dani appreciates sues skills and coaching style to make them the best because they really were the best cheer team. Dani sees Sue as kind of an evil genius. I think that's the one thing she loves about Sue. And after graduation she truly missed how much Sue inspired her to work and try her hardest.

Mr. Shue: Dani loves Mr. Shue. He got her out of her shell and forced her to see how talented she truly was. He inspired her and pushed her to go and do songs she never dreamed she would be able to sing. He taught her how to dance, something she had been wanting to learn and be able to do for a long time. She loves his speeches and enjoys whenever he says 'all right'. Though she is annoyed on how he is ALWAYS the last one to walk into the class.

Finn: Finn became her best friend when they were in preschool. They were also closer then siblings. They held a special place in each other's heart that broke when Finn died which made it that much harder for her. Finn was always there for her and talking to him and hanging out with him was always easy. Something she couldn't do with anyone else. She was the only one who could calm Finn down when he was panicking. They needed each other. Finn almost always told her everything as well, besides the fact that he got kicked out of the army. They respected each other's choices and supported each other. Finn might've hated Jesse but he was so freaking happy when Dani told him that her and Jesse were getting married. They were best friend soulmates and apart of her died when Finn did.

A/N: HEY! I hoped you enjoyed the book. If so, you should check out my other books! :)
Just gotta click on my profile and you'll see all the other stuff I've posted. I post or am planning on posting books through a lot of different fandoms. If you wanna stay connected to see if I post a book about a fandom you enjoy, follow me!