Goin' To the Chapel

I woke up by a dozen bodies crushing me and a dozen girls screaming their heads off.

"You're getting married!" Tina screamed. I laughed. Soon all the girls got off me and Artie wheeled in, him being my wedding coordinator and all. He started instructing all my bridesmaids to do different things and by the time he was done, we were the only two left in the room.

"And What do I do?" I ask him. He smirks.

"You, get ready and pampered. Today is your day!" He yells, wheeling out as a hair and make-up team come in.

I spend most of the morning getting my nails done, my body waxed, my make-up perfected, spending hours on straightening my frizzy hair and having it put into a messy but stylish bun, hairs falling down to frame my face. By the time the team is done finishing all that, my bridesmaids are done with whatever task Artie sent them off to do and they wait in the large hotel room as I'm about to step out from the bathroom with my wedding dress on.

"Come on out!" Rachel yells.

"Seriously, what's taking so long!" Santana adds. I laugh and step out of the bathroom. The girls immediately gasp and come rushing over to me. Each one of them talking over the other about how amazing I look.

"Girl, oh my god, that dress!" I hear Mercedes say.

"You look gorgeous." I hear Quinn say. I thank them all and they all help me walk in the heels I was given. I'm not really use to heels.

The top of my dress was the material as if to seem like my skin tone as lace crawled all around and it and down my wrist length sleeves. The bottom half of the dress was a stiffer white silk. The dress reaches the floor and created a small train behind me.

"Artie, why won't you tell me where the ceremony's taking place again?" I ask, annoyed

"Artie, why won't you tell me where the ceremony's taking place again?" I ask, annoyed. I've been trying to get it out of him for months.

"Because, my vision is you gasping at the unexpected beauty and crying more than I already know you're gonna." He informs me. I 'humph' and we all walk down the stairs. The girls hair already in soft waves, their make-up focus' with grey eyeshadow, and their knee-length dresses a pale lavender color.

We all sit in the car, the drive longer then expected. I look out of the window... this should be the happiest day of my life but all I can think about is him... all I can think about is how Finn should be the one walking me down the aisle. Now his replacements are a good second choice but if I could have one wish on my wedding day, it would be to have Finn back. If only for today... I think that's one wish The Godfather can't accept.

We eventually all get to the ceremony and I gasp, getting out of the car. We stand in a cherry blossom orchard. Right when we get out we see a small hut with a white carpet creating an aisle type look. Chairs with the back and legs made out of wood, light grey cushions, and lavender flowers wound around the back of the chair. At the end of the aisle stood two wooden poles with lavender flowers wound around them and pale pink silk hanging to and from them as to create something Jesse and I will be standing under. It was a nice day. Not too hot, not too cold, and just the right amount of wind.