A Wedding

It was around the evening when I got a text and an address from Brittany and only when I get there am I informed from Kurt that we're here to help set up a barn because that's where Britt and Santana are getting married... I shrug and get to work. We work for hours and hours, way past dark.

"Ooh, it's looking good, guys. Hey, when your done with that, why don't you give Tina a hand." Kurt tells someone.

"How did I end up doing this? These are like, 700-pound hay bales." Tina complains.

"Because you volunteered to help out." Kurt yells back.

"I got lured in." I comment, standing next to him, going through some box.

"I didn't think I'd be stuck doing heavy manual labor, or I wouldn't have worn heals. And I don't... I don't really know all these new kids and I think they're a little pissed that I didn't re-introduce myself and now nobody's talking to me and it's really awkward." Tina walks over to us whispering.

"Good story Tina." I mutter, distracted and walk away to go help.

"Oh, no. What's wrong?" Kurt asks. I turn around and see Brittany. He'll take care of it.

The next day Mercedes, Rachel, Tina, and I are all standing before a small runway in the bridal shop.

"Listen up, bitches. Here is the game plan. Britt and I do not want to see each other in our dresses till the wedding. So we're gonna come out one at a time and show you our selections. Okay?" Santana says and makes her way to her side of the runway.

"And no peeking, Santana! I don't want 9,000 years of bad luck." Britt yells.

"Ooh, let the fashion show begin." Britt says, sticking her head out just as Santana walks in.

We start cheering and clapping for their selections or giving our honest opinion on how good or bad they are. When suddenly Brittany walks out in the most gorgeous dress. We all gasp.

"Oh... Brittany, that's it." Mercedes says.

"That is absolutely stunning." Tina comments.

"I say yes to that dress." I add. Brittany nods.

"I think this is the one, you guys." Brittany whispers and we all agree.  We start commenting when we hear Santana say...

"Wow. Wow, Brittany, you look so beautiful." Santana says. Brittany's eyes widen and I can tell she's panicking. She quickly turns around to her.

"Oh, my god, what are you doing?" Brittany asks in alarm.

"I was going crazy back there, but you know what? Everybody's right. You look incredible." Santana compliments, walking to her. All of our mouths are dropped in shock.

"No, no, no. You're not supposed to see the dress before the wedding. Oh my gosh, this is bad luck, Santana! Bad luck!" Brittany panics.

"It's okay, Britt. Calm down. It's gonna be okay." Santana assures. Brittany's breathing starts to increase.

"Here. Throw some salt over your shoulder." Tina says handing Britt some salt.

"Finally Tina you're good for something." I yell out also panicking.

"Go back inside. Go change." Rachel pleads. Brittany's panicking and we're all begging for Santana to leave and after a moment she does.

The next day we're all in the choir room, planning when Britt walks in.

"Hey, guys. Do you mind if I ritualistically slaughter this chicken? I want to counteract the bad luck of Santana seeing me in my wedding dress." Britt says, walking in.