31

[A/N:so you might be wondering what happened with the old chapter 31? Well i decided to make an aftercare part cuz that's my kink😏 This is also just a short chapter✌🏻 forgive me i fried my braincells off in writing the smut😓]

Taeyong's pov
I woke up as the sun rose and hit my eyes i rolled around on the bed expecting nobody beside me knowing Jaehyun's tight schedule as i rolled into the bed with me eyes closed i felt a warm thing next to me "Oh My!" Which made the person next to me flinch. It was Jaehyun i sighed in relief "why are you so shocked baby?" I was flustered at the nickname given to me agin and began blushing a little bit " w-well i-i just didn't expect you to be here" "what do you mean do you think i will leave my baby alone?" I just smiled at him as he pulled me into a cuddle. We cuddled for a few minutes until i decided to make breakfast and jaehyun went to the bathroom to feeshen up. I stood up, atleast i tried to until i felt my thighs not able to take my weight "ahh!~" Jaehyun showed up quickly asking "what's wrong baby?" "I can't stand up!!" I said pouting "ahhh~ cute! Wait for me there i'll carry you downstairs" "you don't have-" " no buts baby!" I just waited there for him to finish . After he finished he carried me slowly  trying not to put too mush pressure on my ass. But once jaehyun was about to put me down he accidentally slipped and plopped me down hard "aishhhh~ yah! Jung Jaehyun! It hurts!!!" " sorry baby!" He then cooked breakfast for me but i suddenly remembered something so i ask "Jaehyunnie!" "Mm~?" As he went near me kneeling down and looking up at me "Don't you have work today? Weren't you supposed to have your comeback promotion today?" "Yes baby but i asked lucas for 2 days leave so i could take care of you and he galdly said yes. Also baby" "what is it?" "Could you also call me baby or babe starting from now it's unfair that i'm the only one calling you nicknames!" He said while pouting. I pinch his cheeks and poked his dimples saying "okay big baby~" with a kiss on his lips. He smiled and continued cooking me breakfast. After eating breakfast jaehyun helped me to get dressed and we decided to watch movies. That's basically what we did all day and maybe some Other stuff;) but that's not important.