17

Jaehyun's pov
We arrived at (insert the place to eat in france) i was sitting there waiting for taeyong to finish looking through the Menu i was calm up until i saw a familliar face. At first i couldn't figure out who it was because he had orange hair. But i suddenly remembered that Jungwoo has orange hair because i checked his instagram before comming here. My inistial reaction was to run after him but when taeyong yelled at me i chose not to because i remembered that i am his HUSBAND now but i just could not help myself. I excused myself to Taeyong and said that i forgot something in the car. He nodded and i quickly went outside to catch Jungwoo. Its been ages since i saw him since he moved here to study i missed him so much and i would do anything to talk to my first love again. When i was outside i ran to him and waved at him. His reaction was so cute i really want to pinch him he was so shocked that i was in paris "how have you been?" Then he replied "oh im doing great hby? Who are you here with?" "Im here with Taeyong my now husband" i said "HUSBAND?!?! Really omo Congrats! Taeyong? You mean LEE taeyong? As in Your ex?" He asked with a shocked/suprised face "yes" "where is Taeyong can i meet  him?" He asked "i ummm he is at the hotel" "ohh! Ok ummm Jaehyun i really have to go now i have an exam  today and i am running late" he said "Ah! I see Mianhe for wasting your time Bye!" "No it's no problem see you atound" after that Jungwoo left and i went back inside the restaurant but when i went to the place where we were seated i didn't see tayeong there so i went to the waitress and asked "have you seen a man that is half as tall as me and has brown hair around here?" In french ofcourse "Uh he went outside and i heard he was going to find someone then i saw a blavk van pick him up" rhe waitress said "a black van?" I didnt bother to wait for the waitreses reply i quickly went outside to find taeyong so i decided to cqlp him but every time i ring his phone he kept on cutting it off after that i started to panick until i remembered i could use find my iphone to locaate his location but the problem is i dont have his phone connected with mine i walked forward,backward and sidewards in panick worrying for taeyong until i slip on a phone and i thought to myself "how could this day get any worse?!?!" I picked up the phone and saw the lockscreen was taeyong so i thought this might be Taeyongs phone so i opened it but it has very low battery so i got my power bank and i plugged it in and opened find my i phone his other phone is connected to this phone and it said that the other phone was 2 Miles away so i hopped in my car and started driving to wherever the 2 miles is. I got closer and closer till it only said 1 meter away but the only place left to go is the small alley in the middle of two big buildings so i decided to go inside until i got surprised because of two people luckily they both dont have a gun and i am more masculine than them i could easily beat them  so i started punching them until they both pass out. Once i got inside there was 4 more people to beat but i saw Taeyong sitting there with handcuffs and tape in his mouth i punched the 4 men in their ------ and they all easily fainted. I came closer to taeyong and grabbed his arms and hugged him to reasure him that he is now safe i remove the handcuffs and the tape in his mouth and he started crying i pat his back to reasure him once again that he is safe. We exitted the alley and once we were out there was already paparazzi following us. I covered taeyongs face because i knew he wouldnt want to be seen like that i made him sit in the car beside me. Then i started driving and he just cried and cried. I didnt say anything because i knew that the trauma was to much for him i realky wanted to hug him but i was driving so i couldnt .
~~~~~~~~
That is the CRINGIEST 'fight' scene i have ever made/read