27

3rd persons pov
Jaehyun was shooting for the cover of his new web drama again with Jungwoo he lied if he said that he actually didn't like this that he got to spend more time with his crush . But also he would be lying if he didn't feel jealous over his manager and his own Husband at home spending time together and look more of a couple than them in photos. But what can he do he was the one who asked Lucas to accompany Taeyong at home. It has been bothering him lately especially because Taeyong has been distant with him lately. He would cook him dinner once he got home but never called him down and he would always be on his phone and if jaehyun asks something he would just nod. This was noticed by Jungwoo " Hyung are you okay? You seem so out of it lately?" "U-uHh Y-Yeah" Jaehyun said in shock as he was popped out of his deep thingking "what has been bothering you lately? You know i am always here for you right you can always tell me your problem." "It's just.........about taeyong..............umm...he was very distant with me lately and i don't know what i have done wrong" "ahhh.....hyung my advice is that you should talk to him to solve the problem. Becaus ehow would you solve the problem if you don't even know what it is? Ask him what you have done wrong and prove to him that you really love him." " thanks jungwoo" "also, hyung can i ask you a question" "sure" "do you think Taeyong hyung and lucas have been so close lately?" "U-uh yeah i guess" "could you probably separate them a little bit so i could make a move on lucas?" "W-what?!" "Okay, yeah i like him" Jaehyun's world froze for a bit to process what he had just heard. "Yeah i'll try" and in those moments realized that his crush for Jungwoo was slowly fading and realized that he should apologize to taeyong even if he does not know what he has done wrong. The most important thing is that he had to fix their relationship no matter how.

[A/N: Guyyss :( it's almost ending just less than 10 updates left :( ]