4

Jaehyun's pov
When i plopped Taeyong on the bed i stare at him for a while because everytime i see his face that is sculpted by God brings me to the days that the both of us were happy the times i get to kiss him and hug him whenever i wanted to and i realized that i was a Jerk back then for breaking his heart for such an indefinite reason. while i was thinking all these stuff my manager/friend Lucas entered the room and saw me staring at taeyong and said to me "Yah Why areyou staring at him like that like he is a piece of steak?" I shrugged it of as he left the room. taeyong moved alot while sleeping. his Top slid over and revealed his Shoulders that i used to mark as mine i slap myself and thought why am i thinking this? I suddenly felt tempted to mark it as Mine for the very last time even though he is probably not mine anymore i couldnt control my temptation anymore and marked his shoulders for the very very last time.
(Forgive me pls i couldnt think of anything else to write for the hickey thing)
Taeyong's pov
I woke up and felt an stammering pain in my head (idk if it's the correct word) when i opened my eyes i saw and said "Jaehyun?" He replied "Yes. I'm also you're ex Boyfriend." "Yes i know you Don't need to state it everytime we see each other." "Anyways why am i here?" i asked him he then replied "dont you remember you knocked on my door and fainted" i thanked him and said "well. I need to go now and thanks again." I left the room and started to go down the stairs when i arrived at the door i opened it and i was shocked bcz of the amount of news reporters there and paparazzis there what's happening asked myself.
"I'TS JAEHYUN'S BOYFRIEND!!!!!" A news reported shouted/squeeled so i thought to myself that maybe Jaehyun's BF is here so i shrugged it off and tried to walk past them (Keyword:Tried ) when i was walking the reporters were pushing me and pulling me aswell one of the reporters pulled my shirt and popped some buttons the reporter pulled it more and it revealed my shoulder
"HICKEYS!?!?"everyone shouted i thought to myself hickeys?? But i havent hooked up withh someone until 6 years ago i havent even kissed anyone after jaehyun i suddenly felt a pair of hands in mine and pulled me back in the Mansion i was rubbing my hand bcz that person's grip was too hard when i looked up at that person i saw that it was my old friend from highschool lucas, "Lucas?" I asked and i grabbed him and hugged him because we havent seen each other in also almost 6 years "what are you doing here?" I asked him "did yuonot know that Im the manager of jaehyun?" He replied back "woah really?" I questioned him again. "Yeah Jinja." He replied again
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im sorry again for short chapter it's currently 10:50 PM here in the Philippines so i need to sleep but i promise i'll try to make a longer one on saturday also im sorry if there is any grammar or spelling mistakes English IS NOT my first language.