24

Sort of important note at the bottom
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucas' pov
"Hyung!" "Oh-Lucas! Why'd you called?" "Umm hyung is in the hospital" i said it as calmly as i possibly could since i knew how protective of Taeyong they are "ok im comming text me which hospital" he then immedietly ended the call. The doctor then came out of the room and i immedietly ran to him and asked "How is He?" "He's fine now he just had a stomach flu and he's resting now" he said. "Can i go in there already?" "Yes you can but before can i ask is he your husband? So i could put it in the visitors list" i thought about what to answer but "Yes,Yes iam" just blurted out my mouth. The doctor then nodded and i entered to see Taeyong with a oxygen mask (you don't really need it for just a stomach flue but🤷🏻‍♀️) and a pale body and lips i sat down and patiently waited for everyone to come and for Taeyong hyung to wake up so i just sat down at the chair and stared at Hyung and thought to myself if only you were mine you would never be here. My thoughts got disturbed by people entering the door and it was Jaehyun running and Sweating. He then immedietly went by taeyong and looked at me and asked "what happened?" I didn't answer for a few seconds because i was deep in my thoughts again. if only you were staying with him instead of fucking around with a hoe you would know what happened to him. Until i heard him scream "YAH! Lucas i asked what happened?" I was genuinely mad at him but if i don't answer he would scream again and i don't want to wake up Taeyong hyung "the doctor said that he just has a stomach flu".
Jaehyun's pov(before he was in the hospital)
I am with Jungwoo and we were taking a break and since the weather was hot today i asked lucas to buy us some snacks but he never came back i didn't know what happened to him he won't even pick up his phone. The director called us already and we were both still hungry but we couldn't do anything we then went back to acting
Minutes later.......
We are done for the day and i asked Jungwoo to grab dinner with Taeyong and I but once i checked my phone i saw that Ten had miscalled me for 10 times. So i opened text and immedietly red
Jaehyun YaH! Taeyong's at the hospital he's sick lucas' with him please hurry we're on our way but there is traffic.
The message said and i immedietly ran to Jungwoo and explained everything that we couldn't have dinner together he said okay and i ran but i remembered that lucas wasn't there and he took my car so i said "Fuck it" and ran to the hospital because it was very near just a few blocks away.
Once i arrived at the hospital i went to the nurse and immedietly asked for a Jung Taeyong she pointed the room but asked my name and my relation to Taeyong. I said Jung Jaehyung,His Husband and i ran to the room she pointed and immedietly saw Taeyong with an oxygen mask.My heart shattered as i felt sorry for not staying with him and taking care of him.
Author's pov
Meanwhile at the Nurses stall the nurse that talked to Jaehyun was very confused because there was already a husband written in the visitors log sheet for Jung Taeyong
For a guy named Lucas. She was confused but just shrugged it off anyways.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello beautiful people of wattpad!
Sadly,Taeyong is not pregnant..................Yet😉😏
And THANK YOU FOR 10K READS!