29

[A/N:Important note below!]
3rd person's pov
"Hyung after this,can we talk?" It was a shock to Taeyong and his palms started to get sweaty because he didn't expect To have a serious talk with Jaehyun that day. "Yeah okay"
After they ate........
Taeyong and Jaehyun are now in their shared bedroom "what is it that you want to talk about?" Asked Taeyong "it's Just.......that i thinkwe should fix our relationship and that i want to sencerely apologize to you hyung......i know that i haven't been a good husband to you and i've been drowning myself with work lately to forget my feelings for you that are starting to grow again...hyung i know that after all that i have done wrong to you, the way i hurt you before you probably won't give me another chance...... but hyung i really do i really do love you so much." After Jaehyun had said those Taeyong didn't know what to reply. He just instantly went for Jaehyun's  lips. Their kiss lasted for a few second until Taeyong pulled off because of the lack of air which made Jaehyun whine because of the lack of cherry taste in his lips after taeyong removed his lips. " I Love you too Jung yoonoh"  after taeyong said those words they began cuddling and started watching baking shows on tv. Until a cake appeard on tv which reminded Jaehyun of something rather not appropriate "Hyung.....when do i get to eat my desert?" "Desert?"

To be continued..........;)

[A/N:Ya'll have kinks that you want me to add?]