24

"With the consent of both the parties, the court has come to the decision to approve the divorce filed between Mr.Xavier Hunt and Mrs. Alexia Hunt. The court is adjourned. " 

Finally, the announcement was made and I breathed out in relief. I was suddenly engulfed in tight hug and kisses all over my face.

As we came out of the court the camera started flashing with the flood of reporters surrounding us.

"Is it true your assistant is the main reason behind your divorce, Mr.Hunt?"

"Was she pregnant with your child?"

"Is the wedding near, Mr.Hunt?"

"What do you have to say about the bounce back of your company share to top, Mr.Hunt?"

"Was this all to get Ms.Isabella Cloe?"

"When are you getting back to work?"

"Do you think she can be a gold digger?"

Just then Xavier turned to the reporter and smashed his camera. "Don't you dare take Bela's name with your filthy mouth. You don't know her worth in my life and in front of her every fortune of mine is worthless even my life."

Then he dragged me with him to his car. As we settled inside his car I was nothing but proud of him. On my defense, he even placed his wealth as negligible, not to mention his own life.

I instantly jumped on his lap and took his face giving him a mind-blowing kiss. He was caught off guard but smoothly replied my kiss.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you more my love." He chuckled.

"My-my you were all roaring to the reporter, I actually thought I would take out my camera and start filming." I laughed.

"He was speaking nonsense about you, Bela. You are nothing but the true gem Bela. You are incomparable to any other fortune in this world and all mine. I am the one lucky man." 

"True." I smirked.

"Have you talked with Mama Rein, Xavier?" I asked.

"I don't want to talk about it, Bela." 

"But Xavier.."

"No Bela." He straightened his posture concentrating on the road.

"He is your mother Xavier." I argued.

"Step." He hissed.

"She wanted her well being, love."

"She wanted to tie me down with Alexia. What kind of well being is that?" He huffed. I remained quiet.

"You don't have point,  do you?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Let's not argue on that now, all I care is I can freely call you mine." He squeezed my hand making me smile.

"But please sort out your difference with Mama Rein. She is feeling low these days and I am sure she is guilty upon what she said." I tried convincing him.

"What are you made of woman? Even if the devil comes in front of you,  you will find something good about him." He twitched.

"Well, what can I say I am a fairy." I batted my eyes making him laugh.

"I love you." He pinched my cheek.

"I love you most." I smiled.