13

Suddenly the rays of sun pecked through the curtain.The whole room was bright.Early bird was buzzing out in the woods.And I could hear Xavier shouting at someone.

"Dad I will definately not forgive Alexia for that stunt and  you all don't have to apologize on her behalf.She is a grown a woman and I will not tolerate you all covering her deeds."

"Dad she doesnot need husband she needs doctor to get help.She is mentally ill.God knows what will she do next."

"No, there will be no more counseling or protecting this marriage. If I stay married any longer to her I have to go rehab for my sanity."

"I know dad. I know the consequences and I am ready to  bear it."

"Yes, dad. I will be more careful don't worry. I will handle the media."

"Ok.Thanks.Bye, dad."He ended the call.

"slept well?"Xavier asked while turning towards me. I nodded.

" Breakfast is ready." He gestured toward the dining.

"You cooked?" I asked in amusement.

"Yes, do you think I can't cook?"He raised his eyebrows folding his arms.

"I never knew you can cook."I answered quickly.

"Well I can't cook like you but yeah I can make breakfast."

Suddenly I had the urge of throwing up. God! this morning sickness."Excuse me." I rushed towards the bathroom.

Xavier followed me behind and held my hairs and started rubbing my back.

"Please pass me the towel." I asked him.

"You must be having a hard time right? How did you manage the past few weeks?"He asked in concern.

"Actually it is not that difficult. I too feel depressed sometimes but the delight of having the baby makes me overcome every sad part.I'm happy Mr.Hunt and this phase will pass."I held his hands on mine.

"We will overcome Bela. You are not alone."He hugged me tightly. I nodded in assurance.

"Bela I was thinking if we could visit Muller company before going to office.I want you to see your new company."He said.

"Sure."I smiled.

"So how did you like it?"Xavier asked about the company.

"It's good but the furnitures are little outdated and software they are using can easily be hacked.I did not like HR the most.She was literally drooling at you.Who professionally does that?"I said little upset because of jealousy.

"Are you jealous Bela?"Xavier smirked.

"No.Why would I be?"I shook my head in disagreement.

"If I ask her number you would not be jealous?"He asked and I shook my head.

"If I ask her for dinner you would not be jealous?"He asked again and I shook my head again.

"Well then wait for me here."He marched toward the lady.

Is this really happening?I have to stop this.He can't approach any other girl.My heart is stinging deep and my throats are dry.I was in the verse to spill my tears.I was breaking down.

"STOP."I yelled and Xavier turned back making questioning look.

"Hey!Hey! Bela please don't cry.I was just teasing you that's it."He consoled.

"You were interested in her."I sobbed wiping my tears.

"No,I'm not.I'm not interested in her.Do you know whom I am interested in Bela?"I shook my head no.

"The person is right infront me Bela.She is going to be mother of my baby."He jerked me by my arms making me fully aware about his confession.

Is he seriously interested in me?

"Do not doubt my intentions Bela."He raised his eyebrow knowing my face was full of confusion.

"I like you Bela.I like you alot.Not just now as you are going to give birth to my baby but since day one you entered my building, you entered my heart.But slowly you took over to my mind and soul as well.You are the epitome treasure in my life Bela."He confessed looking straight into my eyes as he took my face the next thing I realise was he fully kissing me with all his passion.He was purring all his love to show his sincerity.He was bringing me the feeling of whole damn zoo in my belly.

If only my moments to freeze forever I wanted it to freeze at this very time.