7

"Hello Isabella Cloe speaking from Mr.Hunt's office."I received the call.

"Isabella there has been slight problem in the venue."Dona replied in hassle.

"What happened?"I asked.

"The event manager ran from high sugar level.He won't be able oraganize the celebration party."She sighed.

"Well.....We should arrange new organizer asap."

"Well honey you know how picky is Mr.Hunt he won't approve any manager in such a short notice and party is in two days."She exclaimed.

"What do we do then?"I kept my other hand to massage my temple.

"Maybe you should take the lead."She muttered.

"As in organize the party?"I shouted.

"Yes? And you know every single detail about Mr.Hunt he wont be able to point the flaw."

"Ok....ay... Let me inform Mr.Hunt."I cut off the call.

Knock!knock!

"Come in."

"Mr.Hunt there has been some chaos in event venue.The event manager is hospitalized due to high sugar and Dona suggests me to be there to manage the event."I said.

"Dona the event assistant?"I nodded."Are you paid to fill every other person that cannot do their job efficiently?"He half yelled making me flinch.

"The illness was uncalled."I sighed.

"He had to careful for uncalleds.I need you here."He voiced.

"I will be here in few hours."He looked at my direction with amusement.

"I want it to be perfect Mr.Hunt.It was one of your dream project and I want it to be best whats so ever the situation occurs."I was all determined mode.

"You never fail to surprise me Bela you know that."He stood up from his chair pulling me into embrace.

"What would I do without you."He whispered and placed light kiss on my temple making me chuckle.

Suddenly there was clearing of throat."Am I disturbing something?"Why does she have bad timing.

"Umm-umm I was about to go to four seasons."I shuttered.

"The event venue?"Alexia asked and I nodded.

"Why?"She glared at my direction.

"Well I have to be there for arrangement the event manager is hospitalized."I answered.

"Then let's go together.I must also see how the plan is going."She clapped her hands making way towards Mr.Hunt.

"Bye love."She kissed his cheek making him step back.

His face was full of disbelief."Stop it Alexia."He hissed.

"What?"She asked.

"Don't pretend everything is good between us Alexia and don't you dare act out of jealousy."He barked.

Ouch!

"Let's go."She dragged me with her.

'Bye'I mouthed and he replied the same.