Dirty Hayes

A/N: this is obviously older Hayes. I hope he wouldn't be doing this at 14, but? It's your imagination.😹😇

Caution: This does brush over self-harm so if that is something you don't feel comfortable reading about this is your warning. Enjoy.💖

I was scrolling through twitter while Hayes was at Nash and Cams apartment. You got a lot of hate. And you always went through your mentions seeing hateful things.

"@Y/T/N , is only using Hayes for his money and fame!"

"@Y/T/N , is such a whore she's probs cheating on Hayes."

"Y/T/N is so fat omg."

attached to this one was a picture of you and Hayes from the beach the other day. You felt beautiful wearing the bikini but now you would never wear it...

I kept reading.

"Y/T/N is ugly af."

I began getting upset. There wasn't one good post like "Y/N is gorgeous." Or Y/N is so nice." I felt the tears streaming down my face. I ran into our bathroom and grabbed my razor. I slid down my shorts and cut large gashes on my hips. I kept doing it until I heard the front door open.

"Shit." I whispered. I got some toilet paper and put it over my cuts trying to stop the blood. I put my shorts on.

"Y/N, I'm home baby." Hayes sung. Hayes hated when I self harmed and he thinks I'm almost a year clean. Little does he know I was barely a week before today.

You ran down the steps and hugged Hayes.

"Hey babe." You smiled.

"Hi." He smiled back. You both went into your bedroom. He started kissing you passionately. He started taking off you shirt and your bra. Next his shirt. He started pealing off your shorts and your underwear when he then saw the toilet paper.

"Y/N... What's this?" He pealed off the toilet paper to see the scars smeared with blood and he gasped.

"Y/N. Baby. I thought you stopped." He said his eyes getting light. His face getting pale with worry.

"I. I. I. I'm sorry Hayes." The tears started coming back.

"Why Y/N?" He said obviously sad.

"I was reading the things your fans say in my mentions and I just got really upset."

"Baby. You're perfect to me." He said his eyes slowly turning from disappointment to sympathetic blue orbs. I couldn't look him in the eyes so I looked away. He grabbed his phone and tweeted

"Hey. Everyone making fun of Y/N, stop. I do see the tweets and everyone who does tweet something so sick I will block them. You guys have made her feel terrible and that makes me feel terrible. I'm not gonna be on social media for a while. Sorry guys."

"I love you." He said looking into my eyes with a soft expression. He went to the bathroom and grabbed a wet wrag and a dry wrag. He climbed onto the bed and started wiping the blood away softly humming. The cuts stopped bleeding and he went over the cuts with the dry one. Once there was no more blood he threw the wrag and bent down. He kissed every scar on my hips. After he was done he straddled over me. He took off all of his clothing even his underwear and started kissing my lips with passion. "I-Love-You-So-Much." He would say in between kisses. He kissed down your stomach and in between your thighs. He got closer and closer to your heat. He began lightly sucking on your clit.

"Hayes." You moaned. You felt him smile against you. He loved it when you said his name during sex. He took his tongue and shoved it inside you. You moaned. "Hayes oh my god." You cried out. In and out his tongue explored you while his fingers rubbed your clit. He pulled his tongue out of you and put himself inside you. "HAYES." You called out moaning. "Aw baby. Your so tight." He moaned. He put his elbows on each side of your head and leaned down to kiss you while he slowly went in and out of you. This wasn't the rough sex you guys were use to. This was slow steady sex. He kissed you softly his tongue sliding over your lips and back into your mouth massaging your tongue. It finally became to much and you came. He pulled out before he did. (Don't wanna getcha pregnant.😁)

Hayes rolled to the side and grabbed your hand to hold.

"Baby girl I love you so much. You're my whole world." He said looking into my eyes.

"Please don't hurt yourself. You are so perfect in everyway. Every time you hurt yourself it hurts me ten times more baby. I love you."

"I love you so much Hayes you whispered. Hayes put his arm around you and you guys fell asleep.