Jealous Cam (Dirty)

A/N: I love this one a lot.

"Nash!" You screamed looking through the pouring rain.

"Y/N?!" Nash screamed.

"Nash," he looked straight at you.

"Nash, I love you." You screamed. Nash sprinted over to you and you wrapped your legs around him as you guys kissed.

"CUT." The director yelled. The rain stopped and you got off Nash wiping your lips. You stepped off the scene walking to the director and Cam.

"Wow! You guys were great out there!" the director beamed. You were in an upcoming movie where Nash was your love interest. Cam, your boyfriend, wasn't very found of that. Cam rolled his eyes and continued playing on his phone.

"If I didn't know better I would've suggested you were dating." The director chuckled. Me and Nash joined in. Cam finally got up and started walking away. Everyone stopped laughing and watched him walk away. You rolled your eyes excusing yourself from Nash and the director. You walked over to where Cam was leaned against a wall on twitter.

"Hey babe." You tapped Cam on the shoulder.

"Hey." He said not looking up from his phone.

"Babe. It's just a scene." You looked at him seriously. Cam looked up from his phone.

"Yeah? Well it's a stupid scene. You don't see me kissing every girl in Hollywood, do you?"

"Did you just call me a whore?"

Cam grabbed your arm and basically dragged you to his car. He silently drove you guys to his house. As soon as you got into the house he pushed you against a wall and started making out with you. He kissed your roughly.

"Up." He demanded. You jumped up and wrapped your legs around his hips and he started walking up the steps to your room never breaking the kiss. He pushed you down onto the bed ripping off your shirt.

"Cam! I needed that shirt in case we needed to redo that scene!" You gasped.

"You will never fucking do that scene again." He said and started kissing you again. Unclasping your bra and throwing it across the room. He then proceeded taking off your pants and thong.

"Cam. Take off your clothes too." You begged.

"Good girls get rewarded baby." He smirked and kissed down your stomach until he got to your heat. He kissed your clit and blew cold air onto it. You squirmed. He took off his shirt revealing his abs. He took his tongue and entered it inside you. He moved it in and out using his hand to play with your clit. Occasionally licking your whole heat. "Cam." "Ooo." "Fuck." You moaned. He suddenly stopped and came back up to you.

"What the fuck cam?" I was about to cum. He pulled off his pants and plunged himself deep into you.

"CAM." You moaned.

"Uh. Y/N. Baby. Your so tight." He moaned.

"Who's fucks you the best?" cam yelled.

"You." You screamed.

"Louder."

"CAM." you moaned. You both orgasmed at the same time. And just laid there.

"I'm sorry. Y/N.." He whispered to you.

"I'm sorry to Cam." He sighed.

"Nash is just so much better. You deserve someone like him. He's handsome and funny and nice and." He trailed off.

"You're right Cam." You replied.

"What.." Cam looked hurt.

"Nash is handsome. But you're more handsome. Nash is funny. But you're funnier. Nash is nice. But you are nicer. You are the most amazing person ever and I wouldn't trade you for any other guy in the world." You smiled. He was beaming with happiness. He wrapped his arms around you and whispered I love you in your ear. You both fell asleep in each others arms.