chapter 19

Mackenzies POV 

i was right happy busted through the door. i could see the anger in his eyes he looked between me and jax, jax got up and as he was walking around happy he patted his shoulder saying "bout time you got up here brother. now yall arent aloud out of till yall fight and make up, fuck and make up i dont give a damn. but yall are both being stubborn, fix it. dont make me pull rank on you hap. fix this shit with your old lady." he shut the door behind him as he walked out. happy just stood there looking at me for a few minutes. 

"well im not going to sit here and have a fuckin staring contest all night hap" i told him taking a drink from my beer. he didnt say anything, i scoffed and walked passed him to leave. he grabbed ahold of my arm to turn me around, while stepping close to me. "where you going kenz?" he rasped. god did i love his voice, he was so close i could smell him. "you speak. wow." "dont be a smart ass." he growled walking me back until i was against the wall. "ive missed you little girl." he told me putting his hands on either side of my head "yeah im sure you have hap." i said sarcastically. "i have but youre the one who left me, i didnt even know if you was alive. i drove myself insane looking for you, i went postal." he confessed damn maybe he did miss me.

"dont try to blame me for this shit happy lowman! you fucked this up and drove me to leave." "yeah i know i fucked up and im sorry. it was a mistake." he said hanging his head. wow happy lowman just apologized damn thats a first. "wow bad ass biker apologizes.. you sick or something hap?" i asked laughing "yes im apologizing mackenzie. im sorry i fucked us up. and no i was not okay until i seen you tonight well i heard you yelling first. once i knew you was okay i felt so good." he said laying his forehead against mine. 

"ive been so mad at you, so hurt. i tried to hate you hap. god did i try. because i thought atleast if i hated you it wouldnt hurt so bad since i love you so much. jesus. ive been so fucked up this past year. when i first seen jax in the ring i lost my breathe because i KNEW that meant you were here. that meant that i would have to face you. that i had to realize that no matter how hard i tried i couldnt hate you. seeing you snapped me out of my own head, i fuckin love you killa." i told him then leaned up to kiss him. 

**** (smut coming up you can skip if you want to)

we deepened the kiss. happy ran his hands down my sides to my hips. he rubbed his thumbs in a circle which drove me crazy. he squeezed them before reachung behind me grabbing my ass pulling me into him more. he picked me up and i wrapped my legs around his waist i could feel how hard he was. i grinded my hips against him which made him moan. he walked us to the bed and threw my down. he stood up looking at me from head to toe which made me bite my lip.

"dont bite that lip little girl" he growled out.

"what you gonna do about it, killa?" i asked licking my lips. he grabbed my legs and pulled me to the edge of the bed so fast making me squeal a little.

he bent down and took my lips in between his teeth biting hard then pulling back releasing my lip he said "you know what that does to me mackenzie." while unbuttoning my pants. "im gonna remind you what happens when you disobey me. dont bite that lip anymore" he demanded yanking my pants and undewear off as he stood back up. he leaned back down to put my shirt off then unhooked and took my bra off. he stood back up and looked down at me, i could see it in his eyes how much he wanted me. 

i took my nipple in between my finger and thumb, i pinched, pulled up and twisted it while he watched. i licked my lips while my other hand ran down my stomach, in between my thighs. i never broke eye contact with happy. i ran my finger over my clit arching my back a little. happy looking down and watched me for a second, i ran my finger in between my folds.