chapter 5

"not now joey." jax told him.

As everyone watched Happy led me to sit in the back of the room next to kozik. then he took his seat to jax right as his sgt. at arms. Opie sat to jaxs left as his vice president.

"what's going on happy." jax said with a questioning look.
"I met kenzie four years ago when we were hired for the same job." happy looked right at jax for a couple minutes. juice broke the silence "what kind of job we talking about here?" "what kind of jobs does happy do you dumbass?" tig said as he slapped him on the back of the head "I thought you were a photographer? the website I found seemed legit." juice asked turning to me. "that's because I am a photographer and my website is legit. so is the police report from the accident. everything you found when you ran my name is true." I told them.

Joey was sitting next to happy and looked so mad. since Josh was sitting at the end of the table and was the closest to me besides kozik, he looked shocked and heart broken.

"why should we trust you?" tig asked me. I went to answer but kozik started before I could. "because I trust her, shes saved my life." "yeah and i dont like you so that doesnt mean shit to me jackass." tig said pointed his finger towards koz. bobby spoke up next he was sitting between Josh and Joey "let him talk tig we gotta figure out what's going on." "when I was nomad I was a few hours out of Tacoma when I ran into eight mayans at a gas station. I got a couple miles down the road when they caught up to me. I bout laid my bike down when one of them got my arm. I got two of them down and had to reload. all shots stopped when I looked up kenzie was standing there putting the gun on the ground asking if I was okay. this five foot five girl took out six mayans and was worried about if I was okay. never even met her. she helped me get rid of them, patched me up and rode with me the rest of the way to Tacoma." kozik said as he put his arm around my shoulder pulling me into him. "I'll be damned lass I guess you are a good shot." chibs said laughing. "so she saved your ass, rode bitch and you got your dick wet doesnt mean shit." tig said annoyed. I seen happy stiffen up and kozik went to stand up when I grabbed his arm to keep him sitting down. "first of all I dont ride bitch if I cant ride my own bike I drive my truck. there was no dick wetting never has. I helped him because I could tell he was out numbered which isnt cool. I could tell them mayans were pricks and I couldnt just go about my business cause I knew kozik would have probably been killed, I couldnt just walk away. and before you ask no I didnt know about the sons before that happened, I mean from the kutte I could tell he was in a club but it didnt matter what one. no I didnt know he knew happy. I didnt even know happy was a son until that week." everyone was just looking at us.

"you helped someone you didnt even know because you couldnt walk away but yet you do the same type of jobs as happy?" jax asked
"yeah I'm not a full blown psychopath."
"happys been explaining this shit to me, what the code translates to. you're telling us theres a price on mine, opies and happys head?!" he held yelled. tig stood up so fast and pulled his gun on me.

I get it I probably would have done the same if i was him. i just looked up at him unfazed. happy jumped up about to pull his gun but I looked at him to stop him he didnt need to do that to his own brother they would all be questioning why. "God damn tig put your gun away. if she was going to do it, it would have been done the minute we met her on the side of the road." jax yelled. happy waited until tig sat down before he did. "who called you? how much was it?" jax asked me "I'm not sure who, hap has the recording. one million. a piece." everyone gasped at the same time. happy just clenched his jaw.