•Chapter 120•

Začít od začátku

Her hormones were so bad.

"Well you're here now, go to sleep." I kissed her forehead and she remained on her side, her belly pressing into my side.

"You're not mad?" Her voice was so soft and curious.

"No, baby." I giggled and she smiled into my neck.

"Okay, thank you." She thanked me for no reason which led me to laugh again.

"You're welcome, goodnight."

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"..."

"Okay, but what about Starria?"

_

"Oh, it's a girl! But still keep it gender neutral- maybe a little pink. I'm still a little sucker for that cheesy stuff." I rambled on to the girl who was going to be painting our baby's room.

"It's okay, relax." The girl chuckled deeply and looked around the room.

"Just look at these sketches and see which one suits you two the best." She happily handed over her sketchbook and Camila yawned over my shoulder.

"Oh wow, Valencia this is so beautiful. Holy- Y/N you see this?" She softly slapped my shoulder and flipped through the book.

I was in awe again and I was getting that feeling a lot lately, Goddamn it was great. Camila then gently rested her hand on my shoulder again as she showed me one specific sketch. I knew it at that moment and nodded with Camila.

"This one is amazing, V." Camila handed over the book and the girl sheepishly smiled to herself.

"Thank you so much, would you want me to start now-"

"Please don't let me stop you, but I can't be in here, ya know the fumes." Camila discreetly pinched my butt and happily walked away as I looked around the cleaned out room.

"I promise you'll get the recognition you deserve when we come out with the baby news. You're extremely talented, thank you." I appreciated the young college student and she gave me such a soft smile.

"Thank you for choosing me, it's really a huge honor. I love your guys' music and honestly from what I can see, you two are gonna be great parents." She shared with me and my heart bursted in the most beautiful way.

"Thank you." I breathed out and the girl leaned down to crack open the bucket of paint to get started.

"Oh and don't be shy, come down when you want to and get something to eat or drink. We don't mind." I added before shortly walking out to see Lexa swiping her tongue around her chops and wagging her tail.

"The baby's not here yet relax." I mumbled and she got excited making me feel like she knew what I was saying.

"Ay! Mama no!" I heard Camila ramble on the phone downstairs and I took a moment to myself.

She's gonna be a mom too soon, within five to four months. Jesus this was going by fast. I needed to work harder and keep her on her heels. But as I was walking down the stairs I heard her voice tremble again. She was very emotional.

"You have no idea.." She breathed out and I slightly eavesdropped at the last second.

"She's gonna be such a great mom, mama."

My stomach then filled with violent butterflies, it was the perfect compliment.

She was also gonna be the most perfect mom.

__________________

HI I LOVE YALL BTW COFFEE SHOP !!!! I WILL NOT STOP SAYING COFFEE SHOP UNTIL I GET SPAM COMMENTS ON THAT STORY YOU WHORES

but on a serious note- if I like became a total geek and started to write The Last of Us Imagines who would read? 💀💀💀💀💀 lollllyikeswholikesvideogamesright???notmelol

I hope y'all enjoyed and if you didn't then

Have a great day or night beautifuls x

- Maddie