•Chapter 120•

Start from the beginning

"Oh, Adrian! There's a normal one." I laughed softly as she let out a deep breath.

"Leave me alone, our baby is not normal and I will not treat her as if she's some normal kid. She's gonna be the light in our lives." She looked me in my eyes and I sighed heavily, I was so in love with this woman.

"Change Adrian to Adrianna?" I wiggled my eyebrows and she smiled.

"Adrianna Nova- now that's a sick ass name." I smirked and she giggled deeply as she pushed me back to stand up.

"You act like I didn't write down any girl names." She took her phone back from my hands and I pulled her into me.

"I didn't get that far." I snickered into her hair and Dr. Osler opened up the door.

"Keep up your diet as much as you can, Camila. It's not the best thing to do if you just eat what you want freely." Dr. Osler commented as we started to walk out and we agreed.

Even if I knew she'd be making a huge feast, whatever the doctor doesn't know won't hurt her.

"One apple a day!" She called out knowing the mischievous smirk Camila had on her lips.

"Okay!" She laughed deeply as we walked out completely.

_

"Bianca?"

"What about Aurora?"

"You said you wanted to keep the astronomy shit!"

"What if we just... name her astronomy-"

"Y/N... if you don't go to sleep I'm going to punch you in the dick." Camila mumbled with her eyes closed and I huffed leaning towards her.

"I would if you wouldn't have such horrible gas." I grumbled and she kicked her leg to tell me to shut up.

"The baby is starting to move and it makes me gassy shut up and be happy." She breathed out tiredly and I kept back a slick comment, "You're lucky I don't fart on you."

"Might as well." I huffed and her eyes cracked open.

I felt my heart slightly drop and she reached behind my head which I suddenly felt my head jerk down to the mattress.

"Get out." She suddenly snapped and my eyes almost bugged out of my head.

"I- babe, I wasn't being seri-"

"Out!" She snipped and I didn't want to upset her any further.

I dropped my head as I got out of bed and pouted my way out the door with my pillow. Camila pulled the rest of the covers up to her neck and cuddled into her body pillow. I made my way to the guest room and sighed as I snuggled my way into the untouched bed. I was still gonna continue my search for names that Camila would like as well. It was our baby's name for Christ's sake it wasn't just some sticker on a shirt. It was permanent unless she was the legal age to change it.

She. Oh God. My baby girl was gonna be so perfect. Unlike her hormonal mother at the moment making me get out of my own bed cause she was gassy. If I was the one to do it she'd- she'd still kick me out but whatever. I looked at the time and groaned at actually how late it was. Maybe I did deserve it. She deserved sleep- I was just so excited.

As I was typing down another name that I was almost positive didn't make sense, the door was pushed open. Camila appeared in just my shorts and swollen breasts on display. Her red eyes being rubbed by her hands and I softly laughed as I opened up the blankets.

"Come on." I sighed out and she climbed up onto the bed and snuggled into my arm.

"I can't sleep without you." She sniffled and I kept back a deep laugh.