•Chapter 120•

Start from the beginning

My heart was beating in ears and I could barely hear anyone speak to me. I watched the cold gel get squished onto Camila's popped out belly and my hands were almost shaking. I didn't know why but like it felt so real to me now. It didn't matter what gender, honestly, like fucking at all. I just wanted this little sucker out of here and in my arms. I loved this little human so much already and I'd do anything to protect him or her.

The lights shut off as fast as a blink and my heart was in my throat as our baby was on the screen again. Camila looked at me but I was so caught up in the way the baby looked on the screen. I was so in awe, I watched this little bean grow to this almost grown baby. Then all I could feel was Camila gripping my hand as Dr. Osler closely examined our baby.

I was starting to get a little worried since I've watched a million videos on these type of things. It didn't take a long time to see what the baby's gender was.

"What? Is everything okay?" I slightly panicked as my smile dropped and Camila continued to grip my hand.

The blonde squinted her eyes at the sonogram, "It seems to be a b-" She stopped herself and smirked deeply.

"She's a girl, guys!"

"FUCK YES!" I jumped up and Camila happily laughed at my reaction.

I fisted the air and hopped around with a bright smile while Camila basked in the moment watching the screen and my antics. I danced towards the door and swung it open just to look at the girls waiting.

"Oh fuck." Amber huffed and pulled out her wallet.

I could almost feel tears in my eyes and they laughed as Amber handed Natalie a twenty, "Uhm what about mine?" Erica shot at Amber while the chocolate beauty looked at her nails.

"Split it whore." She mumbled bummed out that my baby was a girl.

"I'm having a girl, I'm having a girl, I'm having a girl." I sang as I slid back into the office and closed the door behind me.

Camila was leaning up as she wiped off her stomach while she laughed at what Dr. Osler said.

"What's up?" I giggled happily and Camila smiled at me.

"I was just saying I don't think I've ever seen someone so happy like that." She chuckled as she washed her hands in the sink.

"Cause I have a little princess." I cheesed not caring if I was being a sap.

"This is fucking great." I happily clasped my hands together and they laughed with me.

I felt so ready, it was odd but I couldn't wait to have all the sleepless nights and crying. The screams? Fuck it, I didn't care as long as my baby was here. I wanted her here now. Her.

"Oh baby." I leaned down onto my knees as I rested my hands right on her hips.

"We need a name first." She mumbled as her left hand rested on my head.

The diamond ring on her finger disappearing into my hair as I leaned my head against her lap.

"I dunno." I mumbled and I hated it.

"Estrella..." I quirked up an eyebrow not really feeling it.

"Name her Seren, it means star too." She giggled causing me to lightly roll my eyes.

"Nova." I smirked and she too stopped to think to herself.

"Let's keep thinking about it." She pulled out her phone and typed the name in.

"Wait a second.." I chuckled and took her phone to see a whole line of names.

"Atlas, Castillo, Cosmos- why are literally all of these names have to do with space?" I snickered and she softly slapped my head as I continued on.