I.E.D

Naomi spent the rest of her weekend inside where it was safe. She spent most of it in the small library in her house. It was originally a bedroom, but Naomi asked her mother if they could turn it into a library because they already had a guest bedroom.

But now the weekend was over. It was Monday morning, and she was currently trying to get ready while on the phone with Lydia.

"Boys are stupid, Naomi. This is not anything new."

Naomi was upset because Liam has not contacted her all weekend. She sent him a few texts to make sure he was okay, but he didn't respond.

"Says the girl who won't admit her feelings for Stiles."

Naomi could hear the girl scoff. "I do not."

"Whatever. Just remember you owe me $100 when you two get together."

"Whatever." Lydia mocked her. "Anyway, I'm sure Liam will come around. He's probably still processing everything."

Naomi slipped on a white off shoulder top and covered it with a short black dress. "I know that, but what if he realizes that he doesn't like me? Or he didn't even like me to begin with?"

"One. He likes you or then he'd really be stupid." Lydia told her. Naomi stood up off her bed after putting on some black knee high socks and combat boots. "Two. Like Scott said, he'd be a complete fool for not wanting to be with you."

"I hope you're right."

"Honey, I'm always right."

°°°

It was Naomi's off period. She was supposed to meet up with Lydia and Malia, but she had to make a stop first. She was at her locker putting in a few notebooks when she heard something. She closed her locker and looked to her left. Liam was at his locker. She thought about it for a moment. Should she go over there and talk to him?

Naomi stop being scared. You can do this. Go talk to him. You'll be fine.

She took a deep breath. Before she could go over there though, someone grabbed her shoulder and started pulling her in the opposite direction.

"Ow. Ow." Naomi yelped. She could see the blonde hair behind her causing her to pull away. "Malia, ow."

Malia realized she was gripping to hard. "Sorry. What were you doing? You're supposed to meet us in the art class."

"I'm aware of that." Naomi rubbed her now bruised shoulder. "I just wanted to talk to Liam first."

"You can talk to him later. We have more important things to do." Malia said as they walked to the art classroom.

"Maybe for you." Naomi muttered.

Lydia was already sitting in one of the art chairs staring at a blank canvas. All weekend, she had been trying to find the other two codes to the Deadpool.

Naomi threw her bag down and sat on the other side of the from Lydia to giver her room. Malia, on the other hand, stood right behind Lydia, breathing into her neck.

"Please stop hovering." Lydia pleaded.

"I'm not hovering." Malia said. "I'm waiting. Draw something. Write something. We need to know who else is on that list."